The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I upload or install a new font permanently

2 posters

Go down

How do I upload or install a new font permanently Empty How do I upload or install a new font permanently

Post by fredskywalker Sun 24 Dec - 1:51

Hello all. How can I install a font that I have downloaded from the internet? Or any other font I have on my computer. When I'm on my computer it's all fine but on another one, if the font is not installed, it's not showing. Thanks.
fredskywalker

Male Posts : 3
Language : Francais, english

Back to top Go down

How do I upload or install a new font permanently Empty Re: How do I upload or install a new font permanently

Post by lockelymarkets Sun 24 Dec - 3:34

What do you mean? Use the font on your forum?
lockelymarkets
lockelymarkets
Forumember

Male Posts : 455
Language : English, French and German. Please PM for MSN address.

http://transit.forumzen.com

Back to top Go down

How do I upload or install a new font permanently Empty Re: How do I upload or install a new font permanently

Post by fredskywalker Sun 24 Dec - 9:58

Here it is. I have downloaded the font Neverwinter from a web site. (as in the Neverwinter Nights video game). I have writen down the name Neverwinter in the path Title Font Face. For me its all good but when I got to my girlfriends computer, the forum is still showing in Times NewRoman, the default font. I couldnt find anywhere the list of font available for a forum. Thanks.
fredskywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiegraf Sun 24 Dec - 12:37

Hello

In fact, when you use a special font on your forum or website, only people who have the font installed on their computer will be able to see it. Other people will see a standard font (New Times Roman in this case Smile )

The best solution is to add a message giving them a link to download the font you installed Wink

Knight Wink
Wiegraf

Back to top Go down

Post by fredskywalker Sun 24 Dec - 13:10

Thanks for the info Metal Knight.
fredskywalker

Back to top Go down