The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place is for Non forum issues, right?

5 posters

Go down

This place is for Non forum issues, right? Empty This place is for Non forum issues, right?

Post by AnIrisHboy May 14th 2008, 7:58 pm

Because when I first come in, I am bombarded by things like"Help! Domain not working!" And the sort. scratch
AnIrisHboy

Language : English

Back to top Go down

This place is for Non forum issues, right? Empty Re: This place is for Non forum issues, right?

Post by Guest May 14th 2008, 8:11 pm

Yes you are right! This forum is for topics to discuss World issues, Discuss Forumotion updates Hello etc.

and not for the help topics that is running rampant lately. The Mods etc need to just throw the requests in the trash when they are put here! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

This place is for Non forum issues, right? Empty Re: This place is for Non forum issues, right?

Post by Biggyp May 15th 2008, 1:28 am

AnIrisHboy wrote:Because when I first come in, I am bombarded by things like"Help! Domain not working!" And the sort. scratch

You are correct. It is just that 95% of the people that join, tend to just post wherever before they even take the time to read stickied topics. :/
Biggyp
Biggyp

Male Posts : 13
Language : English

http://forums.cpnightclub.ner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 15th 2008, 2:55 am

ya, many people are using this place as a support section!!! THIS IS NOT THE SUPPORT FORUM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 15th 2008, 3:11 am

Ya it has gotten out of hand, to the point I dont come here as many times as I used to.

Bah oh well each site had its problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem May 15th 2008, 4:11 pm

Sorry, I try to garbage all the support requests posted in thi section, but these times I haven't really had the luxury of time :/
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 16th 2008, 1:28 am

time is a mystery, no one man may make or destroy it. (but one can waste it)lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura1 May 16th 2008, 8:28 am

Caihlem wrote:Sorry, I try to garbage all the support requests posted in this section, but these times I haven't really had the luxury of time :/
you haven't? oh well try to
Sakura1
Sakura1
Forumember

Female Posts : 212
Language : Japanese and English and French and Spanish and German

http://www.randomtown.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 16th 2008, 2:31 pm

I know the admin and mods try to eliminate it but it is time to put the hammer down and start giving warnings or something

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem May 16th 2008, 7:15 pm

Don't tempt me to =.=
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 17th 2008, 12:06 am

have you been handing out warnings for this kind of behavior ? =.=

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem May 17th 2008, 11:40 am

Hell no, but I've been tempted to...

The thng is mderating isn't supposed to be as important as help. Helas some (most) members seem uninterested in helping themselves TT
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luka_08 May 17th 2008, 12:10 pm

dragonfir731 wrote:ya, many people are using this place as a support section!!! THIS IS NOT THE SUPPORT FORUM!

of course, but here are some moderators who can move topic in right section, not in garbage!
Luka_08
Luka_08
Forumember

Male Posts : 553
Language : hrvatski, engleski, talijanski, njemački, latinski, srpski, bosanski, i svašta nešta

http://math-forum.org/index.htm

Back to top Go down