The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please i don't know how to make voting on my fourm

3 posters

Go down

Please i don't know how to make voting on my fourm Empty Please i don't know how to make voting on my fourm

Post by firestorm December 27th 2006, 1:26 pm

Hello Hello Hello please i want to know how to make voting in my fourm becuase i need it so much my fourm adress is (...) if you want to go and check it thank you for helping me and happy new year and merry chirsmas bye Hello Hello

Last edited by Tristou on December 27th 2006, 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
firestorm
firestorm
Forumember

Male Posts : 66
Language : englsih

Back to top Go down

Please i don't know how to make voting on my fourm Empty Re: Please i don't know how to make voting on my fourm

Post by collinang December 27th 2006, 1:34 pm

Wow, your msg colour is very loud.

At the first post, you will see the option at the bottom(only for the first post. So start a new topic or edit the first post).

You enter the poll question in the box named Poll Question.

Then you enter the choices in the box below. Each choice starts with a new line. Multiple choice means the user can choose more than 1 choice. If you check no, they can only make 1 choice.
collinang
collinang

Male Posts : 5
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Please i don't know how to make voting on my fourm Empty Re: Please i don't know how to make voting on my fourm

Post by Tristou December 27th 2006, 2:11 pm

This forum is deleted because it's illegal to propose download of xopyrighted films, games etc.

Moreover, use bold and color is forbidden because it's used for moderation.

Arrow Garbage
Tristou
Tristou
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down