The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all the colors are set except one.Which field is it?

2 posters

Go down

all the colors are set except one.Which field is it? Empty all the colors are set except one.Which field is it?

Post by boxerpaws@ma.rr.com May 15th 2008, 9:01 pm

The admin link on the board is a dark dark blue you can't hardly read against the black background.

The others are fine.Been through the colors section a doz times and played around with it.Nothing changes the color of the admin link andi i don't want to change too many and make a mistake.
Which field is the one?

As long as i'm here.know it should be asked in another section but can i change the username on the board from admin to another username without goofing things up?

The board:

THE BOARD

Thanks in advance!

I was p4p here but had some log in problem so i solved it by registering all over again with a diff username/password.
boxerpaws@ma.rr.com
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

all the colors are set except one.Which field is it? Empty Re: all the colors are set except one.Which field is it?

Post by Jalokim May 15th 2008, 9:38 pm

to change the admin color you must either
go to admin panel-> styles -> colors and change the admin font color -> save
or if you have your admin as a colored group...
go to admin panel -> groups -> select admin group -> edit -> find the color of the admin group and modify -> save

to change your username log in and click your blue admin link -> this will redirect you to your profile page -> click the profile button under your avatar.
this will redirect you to the admin panel... where it says username : admin
change the username to what ever you want (don't forget to enter the password below) and save
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

all the colors are set except one.Which field is it? Empty Now there's a serious log in issue.I can't do anything on the board!

Post by boxerpaws@ma.rr.com May 15th 2008, 10:23 pm

unbelievable.for some reason i can't log in.I type in forgot password.I reactivate the account.Get the new password so it must be the username because the password is right.The username is Admin.
Not working.The board shows i was one of the ppl connected during the last 2 hrs.The username is admin(which i intend to change)but as many times as i've re-activated and had new password sent nothing works.
I'm the owner of the forum and i can't get in to do anything.

What have i done wrong? I receive the email with the activation link and new password so that has to be correct.
COPY OF EMAIL WHEN I SET UP BOARD:

| Username : Admin
| Password : it is the password you had chosen in creation process
|
| When you are logged in, you only need to click
| on the link ’Administration Panel’ at the bottom of the page.

It looks like the username is admin.Yet when i reactivate to get new password none of them work.
Makes no sense.
I just typed in forgot password.Got new password.The username is admin.Went to log in;now i got this!

The maximum number of 9 login attempts has been exceeded. You are not allowed to login for the next 90 minutes.

Last edited by boxerpaws@ma.rr.com on May 15th 2008, 10:55 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : more info.)
boxerpaws@ma.rr.com
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down