The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSS;Which part has to do with the posts?

Go down

CSS;Which part has to do with the posts? Empty CSS;Which part has to do with the posts?

Post by boxerpaws@ma.rr.com May 17th 2008, 8:09 am

if anyone could tell me which part of the css sheet has to do with the posts and the font color for the posts i can change the background myself.
Also how(where)to change the font color for my username.It's too dark to see.
Last but not least;the white font on silver (index and the portal)It's black on most of the index-not all.But totally white on the portal.All this has to be changed.
Anyone?!!!! And if you're not sure what i'm asking will give it another try.
Frustrated.Would like to finish our forum.

OUR FORUM

Last edited by boxerpaws@ma.rr.com on May 17th 2008, 8:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot link)
boxerpaws@ma.rr.com
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

CSS;Which part has to do with the posts? Empty Re: CSS;Which part has to do with the posts?

Post by Guest May 17th 2008, 2:10 pm

The easiest way to correct the CSS issues is

1. Delete the existing CSS
2. Click save
3. Edit all the colors again in the colors management
4. Go back to CSS
5. Clcik on "view Css" in the top left
6. Copy and paste that in the CSS
7. Click save

Back to top Go down

CSS;Which part has to do with the posts? Empty Re: CSS;Which part has to do with the posts?

Post by boxerpaws@ma.rr.com May 17th 2008, 6:33 pm

here's how i did it on our old board:

/* POST TABLE */
.ak_msg_post_master_table {font-family:"Papyrus"; font size:14px;}
.ak_msg_post_master_table td {border:1px dotted #0099FF;}
span.postlistusername, span.postlistpostname, span.postlistpostbody {color:#000000;font-family:"Comic Sans MS"; font size:14px;}
span.postlistusertitle font {color:#0099ff;font-family:"Comic Sans MS"; font-size:16px}
blockquote {border-width:1px;border-style:dotted;border-color:#0099ff;background-color:#ffffff;font-family:"Comic Sans MS";font-size:14px;color:#000000;}
blockquote hr {display:none;}
.ak_msgform_subject_right_td input, .ak_msgform_message_right_td textarea, textarea{
background-image:url(https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/boxerpaws/2heartback.jpg);
)

.ak_msgform_poll_options_table {border-style:solid;border-width:1px;border-color:#0099ff;}
.ak_msgform_poll_options_right_td input {background-color:#dddddd; padding-top:2px;padding-bottom:2px;margin:2px;font-family:"Comic Sans MS" ;font-size:12px;color:#000000;}

You could TELL where the post table was and all i had to do there was put in the background image.
Same for the write message table.
Simple.
Here i can't tell what's what.
This is a screen shot;how it turned out
CSS;Which part has to do with the posts? Screen3ag6

Last edited by boxerpaws@ma.rr.com on May 17th 2008, 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : link didn't work for image)
boxerpaws@ma.rr.com
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down