The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English général Discussion

2 posters

Go down

English général Discussion Empty English général Discussion

Post by Peter January 23rd 2006, 3:27 am

Knowin the french side of that forum, wouldn't it be a good idea to open an english DG on that side of the forum to ?

There are loads of interesting subjects we could talk about. Mind you, it's just an idea i have like that, it's just to make this side work a bit more, and not only in limiting it, in just helps. Just an other way to make live this side of FDF as well.

What do you think about that ?

I know that is not were this has to be posted, but i did not see a space for these kind of suggestions any where else here, that's the reason why I post there.
Peter

Back to top Go down

English général Discussion Empty Re: English général Discussion

Post by Cornelia January 23rd 2006, 3:32 am

Hello Pete!

There is currently a discussion about new sections in the private section where only staff member can access.

I exposed my idea and Tristou agrees. I'm waiting for alice and slifer to answer, I pm'd them.
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter January 23rd 2006, 3:41 am

Katt wrote:Hello Pete!

There is currently a discussion about new sections in the private section where only staff member can access.

I exposed my idea and Tristou agrees. I'm waiting for alice and slifer to answer, I pm'd them.

great !! nice to here that one Laughing i'm looking forward to that !! and for those that are bi-langual, would it be useful to have a direct link you'd clic on here to move to the french side as well instead of getting out completly and getting in again in the french side. A bit in a way of a inside coming and going "tube", or a swich that would shift you from french <-> english. Do you understand what i mean ?English général Discussion Heingrattette6vq
Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia January 23rd 2006, 3:45 am

Yes, it would be a good idea.

Currently, if you look in my profile, you will see that I put the link to the French support. As well, in the French version, I put the link to this board.
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter January 24th 2006, 1:04 am

Katt wrote:Yes, it would be a good idea.

Currently, if you look in my profile, you will see that I put the link to the French support. As well, in the French version, I put the link to this board.
oh really !! didn't notice that, well mind you I ain't nosy so I dont often go and pook my nose in others profile.
Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristou February 2nd 2006, 5:26 pm

This forum will open soon Wink...
Tristou
Tristou
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down