The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend bar and the background for forum icons [solved]

Go down

Legend bar and the background for forum icons [solved] Empty Legend bar and the background for forum icons [solved]

Post by Guest May 19th 2008, 5:05 pm

For some reason the other day when i logged on i noticed that the forum icons had no background and that the bar at the bottom wasn't sitting correctly however i also noticed that the legends section was missing!? Now the forum looks messy as hell and unprofessional!

WTF lol

Here's a pic

Legend bar and the background for forum icons [solved] 23tj6q

Regards

Craig

Back to top Go down

Legend bar and the background for forum icons [solved] Empty Re: Legend bar and the background for forum icons [solved]

Post by zakir321 May 19th 2008, 6:25 pm

Several things could cause this, may I ask for your board-adress so I can have a look at the CSS?
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Legend bar and the background for forum icons [solved] Empty Re: Legend bar and the background for forum icons [solved]

Post by Guest May 19th 2008, 6:30 pm

yeah not a problem, now i just noticed it looks different in IE. The first picture was from FF browser, this next picture is when i see it in IE

Legend bar and the background for forum icons [solved] O75bp2

www.techwebsupport.com

Thank you for your help Smile

Regards

Craig

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 May 19th 2008, 6:48 pm

Hm... I realize now this is a general problem - I'm having the same on my boards. Something in the general template seems to be changed, not sure why though. Maybe something is being tested currently.

Ok, let's say if this issue still remains in 24 hours, I'll move this to the Technician section - they'd have to repair the template if this problem hasn't been noted already.

For the time being, this code should help - paste it into "Styles / Colors / CSS STylesheets" and hit submit:

#wrap{overflow:hidden}

Last edited by Sunny_D on May 19th 2008, 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
zakir321

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 19th 2008, 7:08 pm

Cool, thank you very much Very Happy

Great help, and the code works perfectly

I'll take that temp code out after 24hrs to see if the issue is still there or not and i will post back

Regards

Craig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 21st 2008, 3:24 am

Ok i took the code out and it looks like the issue if rectified

Case Closed lol

Regards

Craig

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 May 21st 2008, 7:44 pm

Obviously just some temporary glitches... Wink

Closed and marked solved.
zakir321

Back to top Go down