The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it copyright infringement if I paint or draw an image of a photograph or TV image

3 posters

Go down

Is it copyright infringement if I paint or draw an image of a photograph  or TV image Empty Is it copyright infringement if I paint or draw an image of a photograph or TV image

Post by unflushable May 19th 2008, 10:47 pm

Does creating a drastically modified version of a photograph or TV freeze frame image infringe on the copyright if it is created in another medium such as a painting or drawing.? :/
unflushable

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Is it copyright infringement if I paint or draw an image of a photograph  or TV image Empty Re: Is it copyright infringement if I paint or draw an image of a photograph or TV image

Post by Aloverssunset May 20th 2008, 8:47 pm

Yes. Especially if the original owner/creator may be able to identify it,

Always use original copyrights on anything you create, then you can add modified by your name but only if you have been given permission to use it.

I have permission to use
Jim Warren Art www.jimwarren.com

I add

Copyright©Jim Warren
www.jimwarren.com
Animated/tagged by Aloverssunset or my full name
Aloverssunset
Aloverssunset
Forumember

Female Posts : 256
Language : english

http://abeautifullife2c.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Is it copyright infringement if I paint or draw an image of a photograph  or TV image Empty Re: Is it copyright infringement if I paint or draw an image of a photograph or TV image

Post by Caihlem May 20th 2008, 9:25 pm

This isn't the proper forum (the whole forum itself), please go visit a proffessional Wink

=> Lock
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down