The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Panel Link Missing in Footer [Solved]

Go down

Admin Panel Link Missing in Footer [Solved] Empty Admin Panel Link Missing in Footer [Solved]

Post by Guest Wed 21 May 2008 - 0:13

The entire footer area is now missing from my forum. The admin panel link as well as the Forumotion links are all gone. I don't know the url of the admin panel, so would a tech or forumotion admin please reinsert the proper footer for me? Thank you.

forum

If you cannot do this, then would someone please give me the basic url ending for our ACPs, along with the boardwrapper (template) information (phpBB2) for the templates > general > 'overall_footer'? That way I can access the ACP directly and reinsert the information myself. Thank you.

I figured out how to access my admin panel directly on my own. Just need help with the basic template info for the overall_footer. Thank you.

*EDIT
Never mind! This post can be removed, as I've figured it out myself and it's all working now.

Back to top Go down

Admin Panel Link Missing in Footer [Solved] Empty Re: Admin Panel Link Missing in Footer [Solved]

Post by Luky Wed 21 May 2008 - 10:08

Since this topic appears to be solved, I will lock it and mark it as solved.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down