The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How is this great forum system free?

2 posters

Go down

How is this great forum system free? Empty How is this great forum system free?

Post by goguys May 24th 2008, 4:22 am

How is this free? How do you survive? I LOVE what you did, the power of PHPBB with
the ease of an old Mac to administeration and set up. Thank you - but how do we know/help/insure your hosting and support continues?

I'd plug my forums and web sites here, but don't know if that's allowed. Mark Shapiro,
mark@goguys.com

Last edited by goguys on May 24th 2008, 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
goguys
goguys

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How is this great forum system free? Empty Re: How is this great forum system free?

Post by nimiel May 24th 2008, 4:25 am

yeah. I'm kinda wondering that to. is this a question?
and the forum hosting is for only 1600 points Shocked
how do you afford all this? and the gallery and stuff.
nimiel
Forumember

Male Posts : 519
Language : english

http://www.funstuff.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

How is this great forum system free? Empty Re: How is this great forum system free?

Post by Guest May 24th 2008, 1:40 pm

goguys, forumotion has sponsors and people buy credits.
nimiel, we have paying JOBS

Back to top Go down

Post by nimiel May 24th 2008, 1:49 pm

uh yet still. the forum can allow or disallow ads which is like a professional forum. and other websites offer website domain for like $3 a month minimum. but forumotion offers like less than $20.

Is this a scam? lol

and how can we assure the security of the credit card?
Forumember

Male Posts : 519
Language : english

http://www.funstuff.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 24th 2008, 5:06 pm

well,

most everyone here has a way of making money be it allowance, job, or some other thing.

Drag~

Back to top Go down

Post by goguys May 25th 2008, 12:29 am

OK, I bought 1000 credits, I guess the forum is free up to a point, then you have to buy or earn credits. I guess that's how it works!
goguys
goguys

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 25th 2008, 6:33 pm

the whole forum is free unless you want special features. I do not think that most people do this because they want a FREE forum. There is nothing wrong with the free part though. And many people who do but credits end up not using them when waiting for a new feature. (Ex. Kilsek and the Inventory collection mod.)

Drag~

Back to top Go down