The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Can I Delete The Memberlist and Usergroups Button?

2 posters

Go down

How Can I Delete The Memberlist and Usergroups Button? Empty How Can I Delete The Memberlist and Usergroups Button?

Post by Nova June 4th 2008, 1:00 pm

Hey I just want to know if anyone could help me with something. Here's a link to my forum: http://www.bmxforum.forumotion.com Now what I want to do is get rid of the Memberlist and Usergroups writing/link up the top of the home page. Anyone have any idea how?

Last edited by Nova on June 5th 2008, 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nova
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

How Can I Delete The Memberlist and Usergroups Button? Empty Re: How Can I Delete The Memberlist and Usergroups Button?

Post by Luky June 4th 2008, 1:33 pm

Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member Wink) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem Wink
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

How Can I Delete The Memberlist and Usergroups Button? Empty Re: How Can I Delete The Memberlist and Usergroups Button?

Post by Nova June 4th 2008, 2:19 pm

Excuse me?
Nova
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova June 5th 2008, 10:54 am

Anyone tell me whats wrong?
Nova
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 5th 2008, 10:54 am

What Luky is saying is your title doesn't describe your problem. That's what's wrong. You need to change it before anybody is allowed to help you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova June 5th 2008, 12:13 pm

There yah go Luky Boy.
Nova
Forumember

Back to top Go down