The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there any way to disable wait time in between posts?

5 posters

Go down

Is there any way to disable wait time in between posts? Empty Is there any way to disable wait time in between posts?

Post by themediaprophet June 8th 2008, 11:42 pm

So that regular posters can posts like mods or admin?
themediaprophet
themediaprophet

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Is there any way to disable wait time in between posts? Empty Re: Is there any way to disable wait time in between posts?

Post by mamabear June 9th 2008, 12:19 am

what wait time do you mean I dont understand?
mamabear
mamabear
Forumember

Female Posts : 528
Language : English

http://todgrow.forumandco.com/

Back to top Go down

Is there any way to disable wait time in between posts? Empty Re: Is there any way to disable wait time in between posts?

Post by xn--p-r-i-n-c-e June 9th 2008, 12:49 am

yr ques is not clear themediaprophet.... what wait time n wat regular posters can post like mod / admin ??
xn--p-r-i-n-c-e
Forumember

Male Posts : 177

http://www.yahoo-underground.all-up.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 9th 2008, 2:46 am

hello, please use the support forum here to ask for support, too many people are using this forum as a support forum and are setting a bad example.

Drag~

Back to top Go down

Post by alxz310 June 9th 2008, 3:12 am

he means you have to wait 30 seconds between each post, while admins and mods do not
alxz310
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by themediaprophet June 9th 2008, 4:44 am

dragonfir731 wrote:hello, please use the support forum here to ask for support, too many people are using this forum as a support forum and are setting a bad example.

Drag~
Sorry, when I searched all the similar threads showed up here, so I followed suit, but you are right.

alxz310 wrote:he means you have to wait 30 seconds between each post, while admins and mods do not

Exactly.
themediaprophet
themediaprophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky June 9th 2008, 10:16 am

Hi, support requests are meant to be done in the adequate subsection of the Support Forum, whereas here we're in the General Discussions.

I'm therefore locking this thread Wink

=> Locked
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down