The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphic Post Unable to be Removed from Thread

2 posters

Go down

Graphic Post Unable to be Removed from Thread Empty Graphic Post Unable to be Removed from Thread

Post by Crystal Tai June 10th 2008, 9:53 am

I am in dire need of aid here!!! I am an Admin to a SCHOOL forum. Someone has created an account, and has posted a post that has messed up a thread. Whenever I click on the thread, it goes to the normal next page, but IMMEDIATELY takes me to another site of a graphic picture of three naked old men having sex. I can't go back to the forum, and it just stays on the picture.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! I have young kids looking at this site. I was just wondering if there is a way I can delete his post without removing the entire thread, because there are important information there. Also, I was wondering if I can ban his IP address? Can I also set the forum, so that I have to approve everyone in order for them to make an account?

thank you very much Sad

PS. If you don't understand what I mean, please refer to my site "www.americanredcross.forumotion.com" and click the subtitle "News" under "Announcements". Then look into the "[6/5/08] Relay For Life "Party" Meeting" thread.
Crystal Tai
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Graphic Post Unable to be Removed from Thread Empty Re: Graphic Post Unable to be Removed from Thread

Post by Guest June 10th 2008, 4:16 pm

if you have a forum set aside as the basket for junk topics

Split the topic and send it to the basket

Back to top Go down

Graphic Post Unable to be Removed from Thread Empty Re: Graphic Post Unable to be Removed from Thread

Post by Sir-Duke June 10th 2008, 4:34 pm

disallow use of html
Crystal Tai wrote:I Can I also set the forum, so that I have to approve everyone in order for them to make an account?
yes you can admin panel/ users and groups/ user settings New account activation ADMIN
Sir-Duke
Sir-Duke
Forumember

Male Posts : 584
Language : english

http://www.smartappsworld.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Tai June 11th 2008, 7:48 am

thank you so much!!!

my forum is cleaned and working fine once again Smile
Crystal Tai
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down