The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need help with the new posts and old post images :)

3 posters

Go down

I need help with the new posts and old post images :) Empty I need help with the new posts and old post images :)

Post by claire1981 Thu 12 Jun 2008 - 17:33

i dont know what ive done wrong or if it is possible?
I have a sunflower as no new posts and a brighter yellow sunflower for new posts
what i want is that when i click into that board the new posts go and it go back to darker sunflower of no new posts , but this dont happen
I basically have to read every reply by every person in every board to get rid of the new post image
obviosly when people reply to someone introuducing themselves i dont wanna read every single one
so what have i done wrong?
or is that just how it is here ..the memebrs have to read every single post and reply for the no new posts go back to normal?
i just wanna be able to click on the boardand go back and its changed
am i making sense?
claire1981

Language : english

Back to top Go down

I need help with the new posts and old post images :) Empty Re: I need help with the new posts and old post images :)

Post by CANADIEN Fri 13 Jun 2008 - 11:31

Do you have a link to your forum so I can see the problem?
CANADIEN
CANADIEN
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1312
Language : English, French

Back to top Go down

I need help with the new posts and old post images :) Empty Re: I need help with the new posts and old post images :)

Post by akashic Fri 13 Jun 2008 - 16:55

There is no reason why you should have to read every post in the forum before the 'new post' colour changes. Try and refresh your links.
akashic
akashic
Forumember

Female Posts : 709

Back to top Go down

Post by claire1981 Fri 13 Jun 2008 - 17:30

www.taketime.to-relax.net
sorry for being a pain what do refresh links mean?
claire1981

Back to top Go down

Post by akashic Fri 13 Jun 2008 - 17:40

go to admin panel > styles > (pictures and colors) > list of pictures > on right hand side click icons for forum tab.

You will find your flower pics for new posts etc. First click and copy the address of your picture then delete it and paste again. Do it for all 3 pics then save. Make sure you copy the links (address in the bar) before you delete them.

This worked for me when i had probs with different buttons.

Good luck
akashic
akashic
Forumember

Female Posts : 709

Back to top Go down