The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some help tweaking "Vista Blue" skin by Jalokim

2 posters

Go down

Need some help tweaking "Vista Blue" skin by Jalokim Empty Need some help tweaking "Vista Blue" skin by Jalokim

Post by Brad38 June 14th 2008, 12:03 pm

Hi Everyone,

I've switched skins recently, AGAIN...lol. Now I'm using the Vista Blue theme by Jalokim and I'm having some problems changing certain elements. I've already posted once about the background image. I changed the background image in the admin control panel successfully but it only shows the background when you view the page using IE. With Firefox, it shows the default image that came with the skin...I think it's embedded in the CCS code or something.

My next problem is that I'm trying to change the colour of the titles when you view "memberlist" and "who's online" tables. I was able to make some of the changes to the colours of some titles but for some reason, I can't find the other heading titles to change those ones in the CSS. Here is an example of what I'm talking about and you'll notice that some of the titles have been changed to white and bold (the way I want them) where some are still black and not bold.:

Need some help tweaking "Vista Blue" skin by Jalokim Exampl20
Brad38
Brad38
Forumember

Male Posts : 667
Language : english

http://pigeonchat.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Need some help tweaking "Vista Blue" skin by Jalokim Empty Re: Need some help tweaking "Vista Blue" skin by Jalokim

Post by zakir321 June 15th 2008, 3:35 pm

Hm... well, I think if you add the following line to your custom CSS text at the very bottom, it should have the wanted effect:

table.table1 thead th{color:#fff;font-weight:bold;}
zakir321

Back to top Go down

Need some help tweaking "Vista Blue" skin by Jalokim Empty Re: Need some help tweaking "Vista Blue" skin by Jalokim

Post by Brad38 June 15th 2008, 3:47 pm

Hi Sunny_D.... That worked perfectly! Thank you SO much, you're a GENIUS!!!! Smile Very Happy Smile
Brad38
Brad38
Forumember

Male Posts : 667

http://pigeonchat.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down