The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranks Problem And a Question!

2 posters

Go down

Ranks Problem And a Question! Empty Ranks Problem And a Question!

Post by HellCraze June 18th 2008, 12:27 am

Hey Ive made ranks and understand them 100% i got custom 50x50 Png pictures that look great but when I type the Minimum Posts and then hit save everything else saves perfectly except there is no Minimum post and I when I post that amount of times that I set b4 it doesn't give me the rank. What do I do??

and the thing that says

Name
Admin

Is there anyway I can add something to that since this is a 360 clan I want it to have all that but under age say

Gamertag:

anyway of doing that Thanks. If so how Very Happy
HellCraze

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Ranks Problem And a Question! Empty Re: Ranks Problem And a Question!

Post by Guest June 18th 2008, 1:30 am

Be sure you are not setting the minimum posts the same as other ranks

you can create personalized porfiles right there in the profile section.

for additional help on that check out the search function and the tips and tricks forum

Back to top Go down

Post by WizRobe June 18th 2008, 1:34 am

Regarding the clan gamer tags under the avatar and whatnot, the "Character Sheet" is exactly what that's for.

Look under:
Modules > Fields Management

This is the section which displays several 'Character Sheet' options...after editing whatever settings you want to in the "Fields Management" section, next move to Fields Style to configure what you want to be visible under each user's avatar. They can go in and manually change it themselves so you don't have to do everything for them, which is nice. I use it for my guild, very useful.

Hope that helps.

-Wiz

Last edited by WizRobe on June 18th 2008, 2:11 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : clarification)
WizRobe
WizRobe
Forumember

Male Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by HellCraze June 18th 2008, 2:53 am

Ok I got ranks working and the gamertag but Im the only one that can change it for ppl how do I make it so the user can change it himself.

Is there a way I can do this without this dumb roll playing game I just want it so they can type what there gamer tag is and it shows I dont want all this dice and stuff can someone tell me what I do.
HellCraze

Back to top Go down

Post by WizRobe June 18th 2008, 3:12 am

Yes...under Fields Management you can disable the role playing game. All the user has to do to manually change it themselves is go to Profile > Character Sheet....from there they can adjust it as they see fit.

-Wiz
WizRobe
WizRobe
Forumember

Male Posts : 34

Back to top Go down