The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick Question Regarding Poll Votes [Solved]

2 posters

Go down

Quick Question Regarding Poll Votes [Solved] Empty Quick Question Regarding Poll Votes [Solved]

Post by WizRobe June 18th 2008, 1:37 am

Hey everybody Hello,

I had a quick question, I know I've seen this option before in the Admin Panel but I can't find it now for whatever reason..
Do you know where to find the option to turn on/off 'vote cancelling'...or what ever the option is called which configures the allowing of members to cancel/change their votes in a poll?

Thanks!

-Wiz

Last edited by WizRobe on June 18th 2008, 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
WizRobe
WizRobe
Forumember

Male Posts : 34
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Quick Question Regarding Poll Votes [Solved] Empty Re: Quick Question Regarding Poll Votes [Solved]

Post by Luky June 18th 2008, 9:17 am

This option is at the bottom of the post when you create the poll. Go in a topic that has a poll and edit the first post of it(or create a new topic with a poll). You will then notice this option "Vote cancelling is allowed" if you choose Yes then members will be able to cancel there vote and then vote for something else.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Quick Question Regarding Poll Votes [Solved] Empty Re: Quick Question Regarding Poll Votes [Solved]

Post by WizRobe June 18th 2008, 8:52 pm

That's right... Very good

Thanks Luky...appreciate it!

-Wiz

==> Solved
WizRobe
WizRobe
Forumember

Male Posts : 34
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky June 18th 2008, 9:04 pm

You're welcome. Since this topic appears to be solved, I will lock it and mark it as solved.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down