The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[off topic]Q: whos member you have crUsh on here?

+19
hellboy999
Jalokim
X_Cherry_Blossom_X
Brandon05
Anime2Life
Antonio1992
Uber Lord
Shadow
xemilyx
Skittles
zinex
flair6
Caihlem
crystal786
Nessa
rich_in_millsberry
spiritcharms
mamabear
ce-hub
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[off topic]Q: whos member you have crUsh on here? - Page 2 Empty [off topic]Q: whos member you have crUsh on here?

Post by ce-hub June 18th 2008, 9:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Embarassed im afraid to tell but anyway Razz
Spoiler:

pale got to go Arrow

Last edited by ce-hub on June 20th 2008, 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
ce-hub
ce-hub
Forumember

Male Posts : 297
Language : english

http://friendster-network.forumc.biz

Back to top Go down

[off topic]Q: whos member you have crUsh on here? - Page 2 Empty Re: [off topic]Q: whos member you have crUsh on here?

Post by Skittles June 21st 2008, 6:03 am

Kilsek wrote:Woohoo! I done got me an internet crush!

lol! I'm glad I could make you happy Kilsek!! hehehe luv
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

[off topic]Q: whos member you have crUsh on here? - Page 2 Empty Re: [off topic]Q: whos member you have crUsh on here?

Post by Guest June 21st 2008, 2:17 pm

skittlespc wrote:
Kilsek wrote:Woohoo! I done got me an internet crush!

lol! I'm glad I could make you happy Kilsek!! hehehe luv

[insert Austin Powers voice] lol ya baby! [/insert Austin Powers voice]

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime2Life June 21st 2008, 6:19 pm

I'm a little skeptic about this online relationship based on what I've seen on tv. One minute your talking to some sweetheart on myspace, next day some sicko shows up at your door.pale

Let's get 2 things straight before anyone hits on me.

1. Despite my Ashrah avatar and numerous peoples' questions about my gender, I am a guy! Smile

2. I am about 14 1/2 years of age. Wink
Anime2Life
Anime2Life
Forumember

Male Posts : 232
Language : human

http://gamersvortex.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 21st 2008, 9:17 pm

Gamers Vortex wrote:I'm a little skeptic about this online relationship based on what I've seen on tv. One minute your talking to some sweetheart on myspace, next day some sicko shows up at your door.pale

1. Despite my Ashrah avatar and numerous peoples' questions about my gender, I am a guy! Smile

Ya you are way too ypoung for Skittles, she is like 69 dude~!

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles June 21st 2008, 9:33 pm

Kilsek wrote:Ya you are way too ypoung for Skittles, she is like 69 dude~!

*Chases Kilsek around the forum*

But you are only 6 months younger than me!! But at least I still have my REAL teeth! You cute old geezer, you! Mr. Green
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem June 22nd 2008, 12:22 am

Touch my staff and I'll kill you Kilsek Mr. Green
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Post by rich_in_millsberry June 22nd 2008, 12:49 am

y
rich_in_millsberry
rich_in_millsberry
Forumember

Male Posts : 255

http://millsberrymasters50.niceboard.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles June 22nd 2008, 3:41 am

Caihlem wrote:Touch my staff and I'll kill you Kilsek Mr. Green

My HERO!!! luv :wééé:
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 22nd 2008, 3:57 am

But she is sooo purdy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles June 22nd 2008, 5:52 am

Embarassed luv
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 22nd 2008, 2:15 pm

wow, kilsek, I would watch your back from now on!

Drag~

Back to top Go down

Post by crystal786 June 22nd 2008, 2:31 pm

Lol! What the fuck ?!? What the fuck ?!?
crystal786
crystal786
Forumember

Female Posts : 924
Language : English

http://www.thesocialgalaxy.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 22nd 2008, 5:02 pm

dragonfir731 wrote:wow, kilsek, I would watch your back from now on!

Drag~

Bah, if Grandma Katt can't catch me, great Granfdather Caihlem can't!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 22nd 2008, 5:34 pm

But what about that rocket chair that I gave him for Christmas?

Drag~

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem June 22nd 2008, 7:52 pm

Kilsek wrote:
dragonfir731 wrote:wow, kilsek, I would watch your back from now on!

Drag~

Bah, if Grandma Katt can't catch me, great Granfdather Caihlem can't!

Hence God invented fire arms [off topic]Q: whos member you have crUsh on here? - Page 2 Couleur-content-5
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 22nd 2008, 9:18 pm

and he gave men Opposable Thumbs!!!

Drag~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 22nd 2008, 11:25 pm

dragonfir731 wrote:But what about that rocket chair that I gave him for Christmas?

Drag~

Bah! He is too busy sleeping on that small couch of his.

@Caihlem-Lets no go there with fire arms. Remember I was in the Armed Services. Your little pistol has nothing on a Mac-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles June 23rd 2008, 2:29 am

Hmmmm mwii *comparing fire arms. Caihlem with pistol, Kilsek with a Mac-10*

Kilsek my HERO!! luv
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 23rd 2008, 3:04 am

hey, what about my rapid fire RPG?

Drag~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 23rd 2008, 4:37 am

skittlespc wrote:Hmmmm mwii *comparing fire arms. Caihlem with pistol, Kilsek with a Mac-10*

Kilsek my HERO!! luv

[insert Austin Powers voice] ya baby banana [/insert Austin Powers voice]

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon05 June 23rd 2008, 4:38 am

I just got here and I try not to crush on girls on the internet that don't live in my area lmao.
Brandon05
Brandon05
Forumember

Male Posts : 424

http://www.bdesign-studio.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 23rd 2008, 4:43 am

ahh but you are missing out on all the fun!

Drag~

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow June 23rd 2008, 10:02 am

Anime2Life wrote:I'm a little skeptic about this online relationship based on what I've seen on tv. One minute your talking to some sweetheart on myspace, next day some sicko shows up at your door.pale

I would say you're a bit young for searching a relationship on the net, all sorts of weirdos and pedophiles are just looking for people of your age, especially girls tho, but a 14 year old boy would be at risk too.

My experiences are all positives, i've met several people through the net, especially friends really, and never been disappointed!
And the good point when meeting friends from all around the country or world, is that you can go for holidays without needing to spend money in hotels and such, you can just go to their place Smile but be sure to have met them before, know them well and not go to sleep to a stranger place.

My last experience would be the best, on facebook, I met my girlfriend there, she lives at 15 minutes from my house but without internet i might never have met her! We chatted for around 2 days, then we hooked up (a bit fast i admit to meet a stranger, but she didn't want any virtual relationship, neither did I, so it was better to see eachother quickly and not get disappointed by what we would have imagined of the person on the net) and now it's been going on for 6 months loove
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Post by zinex June 23rd 2008, 10:13 am

lol aww, if it makes you feel any better, i met the hubby, moved in one week later, he proposed 3 weeks later, found out i was pregnant with our first daughter 8 weeks after we met, married 5 months after we met...i was 18 then! Nothing wrong with being a bit fast, we are together 5 years this november. Laughing

I wouldnt have met him on the net though, he cant type for toffee Very Happy
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ce-hub June 23rd 2008, 10:44 am

Typlo wrote:
Anime2Life wrote:I'm a little skeptic about this online relationship based on what I've seen on tv. One minute your talking to some sweetheart on myspace, next day some sicko shows up at your door.pale

I would say you're a bit young for searching a relationship on the net, all sorts of weirdos and pedophiles are just looking for people of your age, especially girls tho, but a 14 year old boy would be at risk too.

My experiences are all positives, i've met several people through the net, especially friends really, and never been disappointed!
And the good point when meeting friends from all around the country or world, is that you can go for holidays without needing to spend money in hotels and such, you can just go to their place Smile but be sure to have met them before, know them well and not go to sleep to a stranger place.

My last experience would be the best, on facebook, I met my girlfriend there, she lives at 15 minutes from my house but without internet i might never have met her! We chatted for around 2 days, then we hooked up (a bit fast i admit to meet a stranger, but she didn't want any virtual relationship, neither did I, so it was better to see eachother quickly and not get disappointed by what we would have imagined of the person on the net) and now it's been going on for 6 months loove

yah that was so true Wink sooner i will hook up with my virtual Girlfriend Smile [off topic]Q: whos member you have crUsh on here? - Page 2 Whistle
ce-hub
ce-hub
Forumember

Male Posts : 297

http://friendster-network.forumc.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by X_Cherry_Blossom_X June 23rd 2008, 1:33 pm

i met my first bf on the net we were together for 2 1/2 years lol

but i am married and did it young like zinex i got married at 17 after knowing my husband for about 10 months lol

Its all dependant on the person/s involved

just dont hope to fall inlove it never works that way
X_Cherry_Blossom_X
Forumember

Female Posts : 43

http://our-escape.n-stars.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by flair6 June 25th 2008, 5:13 am

?????????????????????.*Breaks the pc*.YOU GATTA BE KIDDING ME.SEARISLY CRISTAL.well than just crestal786
flair6
flair6
Forumember

Male Posts : 68

http://www.doublet.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles June 25th 2008, 5:58 am

Well the reason I am in Sweden is because I met my Swedish husband who is now my ex as of this past week.

We were married on June 16th, 2000. Which was 1½ years after our first contact on the internet. I spent almost a month in Sweden, and he spent a full month in the USA to get to know each other AND we talked on the phone each and every day. The phone companies loved us! We were on a first name basis with them, by then. lol

Unfortunately, our marriage did not work out but it had NOTHING to do with the fact of how we met, or a long distance relationship, starting thru an internet relationship. I have no regrets and I have no problem if I were to meet yet another man online. The trick is, to NOT look. It's when you are not looking that they seem to appear before your eyes!

So Caihlem and Kilsek, how is our shootout coming along??? hehehehehe
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 25th 2008, 12:45 pm

why divorce? If you don't want to tell it is fine,

Drag~

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles June 25th 2008, 1:29 pm

Nope sorry, not something I am prepared to discuss. A private matter. Wink
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next