How do i change the skin of my forum??? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do i change the skin of my forum???

aishwarya

Language : english

How do i change the skin of my forum??? Empty How do i change the skin of my forum???

Post by aishwarya June 19th 2008, 11:42 am

I have created a forum and i would like to change the skin type of my forum....can anyone help me iwth the steps involved??

How do i change the skin of my forum??? Empty Re: How do i change the skin of my forum???

Post by Guest June 19th 2008, 11:45 am

This tutorial will help you out.
    aishwarya

Language : english

How do i change the skin of my forum??? Empty Re: How do i change the skin of my forum???

Post by aishwarya June 19th 2008, 11:55 am

Im really stuck...i am new to forums itself.....i just created a forum called: http://reddotters.forumakers.com , but i want to change the skin....i really dont know how to go about it....is there any setting in the forum itself...that i can make changes directly...pls do help me...
    Sad

Post by Guest June 19th 2008, 12:15 pm

Admin Panel > Display > Styles (left hand column) > Choose a Theme > Find a theme > Save Settings

Done. I love the new admin panel

Post by Guest June 19th 2008, 3:25 pm

I like it but there are too many admin panel updates.

Drag~