The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tech working on the admin Panel? AGAIN!

2 posters

Go down

Tech working on the admin Panel? AGAIN! Empty Tech working on the admin Panel? AGAIN!

Post by Guest June 20th 2008, 5:09 pm

OK so I am in the admin panel, I clcik on the Widgets tab, then when I am done and click save the tab is now called Modules again.

I mean come on leave the admin panel alone! These constant changes is doing more harm than good. It causes posts like "where did X go" in the admin panel.

Back to top Go down

Tech working on the admin Panel? AGAIN! Empty Re: Tech working on the admin Panel? AGAIN!

Post by mamabear June 20th 2008, 5:22 pm

Kilsek wrote:OK so I am in the admin panel, I clcik on the Widgets tab, then when I am done and click save the tab is now called Modules again.

I mean come on leave the admin panel alone! These constant changes is doing more harm than good. It causes posts like "where did X go" in the admin panel.

totally agree. My old brain just got around to knowing how everything (well most things) worked.
I go to do something, and it is all changed.
When I was a biker we went by the old adage
'If it aint broke don’t fix it'
mamabear
mamabear
Forumember

Female Posts : 528
Language : English

http://todgrow.forumandco.com/

Back to top Go down

Tech working on the admin Panel? AGAIN! Empty Re: Tech working on the admin Panel? AGAIN!

Post by alexsteven September 7th 2008, 4:33 pm

I agree too but they try to help us and improve forumotion!
alexsteven
alexsteven
Forumember

Language : Greek, English

Back to top Go down