The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can i put a gallery and remove it !! and put in it photos

3 posters

Go down

How can i put a gallery and remove it !! and put in it photos Empty How can i put a gallery and remove it !! and put in it photos

Post by goofy June 21st 2008, 8:08 pm

Hey all
plzz help how can i delete the gallery and how can i put it plzz tell and how can i dont let people to make there own... i dont want any body to make a gallery acsept me (admin) ....and how can i put pics in the gallery ??? plzzzzzzz help

Note : sorry for spell mistakes its just because im arabic Embarassed

plz help

Last edited by goofy on June 21st 2008, 9:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
goofy

Language : English and arabic

Back to top Go down

How can i put a gallery and remove it !! and put in it photos Empty Re: How can i put a gallery and remove it !! and put in it photos

Post by Skittles June 21st 2008, 8:24 pm

Hi, your title not being specific and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title to a more specific one, related to your problem
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

How can i put a gallery and remove it !! and put in it photos Empty Re: How can i put a gallery and remove it !! and put in it photos

Post by goofy June 21st 2008, 8:57 pm

ok thanx for tellling dear
and i wish now to answer me Wink
goofy

Language : English and arabic

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 June 23rd 2008, 5:22 pm

You can disable or enable the gallery in "Modules / Gallery / Configuration". To make only admins able to create personal albums, go to "Modules / Gallery / Personal Albums" and set the "create his album" option to "ADMIN". Once the gallery is active, you will find a link "gallery" in the top navigation bar - here you can also find a link that allows you to upload images. Smile
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down