The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

on forum in body cannot put text, only smilies-urgent. address added please help

4 posters

Go down

on forum in body cannot put text, only smilies-urgent. address added please help Empty on forum in body cannot put text, only smilies-urgent. address added please help

Post by sks June 23rd 2008, 12:17 pm

URGENT - is my only solution to delete my account and re-register.

In the forum - When I write a message in the body of the reply or new topic the only thing that posts are the smilies even when text has been added with them. Any text alone enters results in the message "You have to enter a message to post" (not exact words). the background is dark grey and the letters are black.

Help Please!!!!!!!!!

actual message............................................................................

The time now is Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:55 am

You must enter a message when posting.

WWoW - Post a new topic
WWOW - POST A NEW TOPIC

Subject testing

HTML is OFF
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON

sks
Forumotion Member

Language : english

Last edited by sks on June 27th 2008, 10:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
sks

Back to top Go down

on forum in body cannot put text, only smilies-urgent. address added please help Empty Re: on forum in body cannot put text, only smilies-urgent. address added please help

Post by Broly Ss10 June 24th 2008, 12:26 am

You didn't have to post your information.
Broly Ss10
Broly Ss10
Forumember

Male Posts : 349
Language : English/Spanish

Back to top Go down

on forum in body cannot put text, only smilies-urgent. address added please help Empty Re: on forum in body cannot put text, only smilies-urgent. address added please help

Post by mamabear June 24th 2008, 12:52 am

post a link yo your forum so we can take a look
mamabear
mamabear
Forumember

Female Posts : 528
Language : English

http://todgrow.forumandco.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sks June 24th 2008, 1:02 am

sks

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather July 22nd 2008, 10:57 am

hello,

We had a technical problem which provoked this error. it was resolved. Have you always the same problem?
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sks August 28th 2008, 5:12 pm

I quit the forum i originally had the problem on. Now i am on http://hwscat.bigforumpro.com/index.htm and i am having same problem. when i type a message all the letters are black. When i preview the message or post it the only things that show up are the subject line and the smilies.

The problem seems to happen because i hit the square icon with the A/A on it above the reply square. This is only a guess but it seems I did that and the problem started on both forums. it is the only comman action that i can remember. It is the last icon on the formating line below named 'Switch Editor Mode'.

susanne
sks

Back to top Go down