The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She is says that i do promotion

+6
vince730
Antonio1992
Sir-Duke
Icelady
zinex
*harry potter*
10 posters

Go down

She is says that i do promotion Empty She is says that i do promotion

Post by *harry potter* June 23rd 2008, 3:10 pm

A admin from this forum : http://harrypotter.forumhope.com/index.htm says that i promotion my forum in her forum and threaten me that she close my forum , but i do not do promotion in her forum! i say true! pls do some8ing!
*harry potter*
Forumember

Language : Greek

Back to top Go down

She is says that i do promotion Empty Re: She is says that i do promotion

Post by zinex June 23rd 2008, 3:34 pm

he said this...she said that....

come on now, what does it matter. How is she going to close your forum exactly? You have already been told that as long as you dont break forumotion's rules, there is nothing she can do.

Now if i were you i would quit ruining your forums reputation by getting upset over silly immature things like this. Why not just ignore her and concentrate on building up a bigger and better forum?
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by *harry potter* June 23rd 2008, 3:47 pm

Υou are have true!!
*harry potter*
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Icelady July 2nd 2008, 9:43 pm

*harry potter* wrote:A admin from this forum : http://harrypotter.forumhope.com/index.htm says that i promotion my forum in her forum and threaten me that she close my forum , but i do not do promotion in her forum! i say true! pls do some8ing!

Hi. My name is Penny, and i am the owner of the forum that this boy speak.
Andrea (the name of that boy) i say to you that you must stop bother me & my members of my forum with spam pms. And i say to you, tha you are already force laws, of our country, and E.E laws, and if you don't stop bother us, i'll indictment you.

You already break all my forum rules. You have 2 accounts, you send spams with your forum address, and you already stole some of my ideas, and pictures, and games, etc.
And you are already break the first rule of editboard. You are underage. You are 12 years old.

Dears admins, what can i do to make that boy stop bother me, and my members? He is already have 2 accounts in my forum, and he send me his spies and he continiusly send spam pms to my members. And i have proves for this. I have some spams pms for him. How can i stop him? I already ban him, but he is not stop. Please please help me with this little boy cause i don't know to do with him anymore.
Icelady
Icelady

http://harrypotter.forumhope.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir-Duke July 2nd 2008, 9:57 pm

ban his IP
Sir-Duke
Sir-Duke
Forumember

Male Posts : 584
Language : english

http://www.smartappsworld.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Icelady July 2nd 2008, 10:13 pm

Sir-Duke wrote:ban his IP

I've already done it. But he send me his friends, and they do his job in my forum(send spam).
I'm not the only forum that i have problem with this guy. I know 2-3 other forums that they have the same problem with me.
That guy is a maniac. He has 5-6 forums, and because everybody has problem with him, cause he is a member thief(with his spams), he is continiusly create new forums with the same object.

The point is that this guy is a damage for me. He is stole my members and my ideas, and he bother my members, and they complane to me. And i want to know how to stop him.
Icelady
Icelady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir-Duke July 2nd 2008, 10:41 pm

cant do anything about friend , only ban them everytime
Sir-Duke
Sir-Duke
Forumember

Male Posts : 584

http://www.smartappsworld.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio1992 July 2nd 2008, 10:46 pm

Well you can send an admin of forumotion a screen shot of his PMs and have them shut him down
Antonio1992
Antonio1992
Forumember

Male Posts : 556

http://admintalk.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 2nd 2008, 10:49 pm

ya, but there is NO WAY that he can just "shut down your forum".

Drag~

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio1992 July 2nd 2008, 10:54 pm

Yeah he has no control only the founder can do that
Antonio1992
Antonio1992
Forumember

Male Posts : 556

http://admintalk.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Icelady July 2nd 2008, 11:03 pm

Sir-Duke wrote:cant do anything about friend , only ban them everytime
I've already done it too.
What else? To abuse him? I don't want to close his forum, he is a kid.
But i want to know the rules of forumotion about that. Because this is the onlyone wich he is afraid.
If you have a forum you can understand me, and i hope you never have a member like that boy, cause he is a theif. Ideas thief, members thief. THIEF.
I have a forumotion forum, and i want to know if forumotion can protect me against a thief.

What an irony!!! I have the problem, and he speak.
Icelady
Icelady

Back to top Go down

Post by vince730 July 2nd 2008, 11:24 pm

Icelady, your Best Bet would be to PM Caihlem with Screenshots of the PMs he is sending and what he is doing on the forum.
vince730
vince730
Forumember

Language : English

http://www.webbies4ever.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CANADIEN July 2nd 2008, 11:30 pm

Icelady wrote:
Sir-Duke wrote:cant do anything about friend , only ban them everytime
I've already done it too.
What else? To abuse him? I don't want to close his forum, he is a kid.
But i want to know the rules of forumotion about that. Because this is the onlyone wich he is afraid.
If you have a forum you can understand me, and i hope you never have a member like that boy, cause he is a theif. Ideas thief, members thief. THIEF.
I have a forumotion forum, and i want to know if forumotion can protect me against a thief.

What an irony!!! I have the problem, and he speak.

There isn't really anything that you can do towards shutting down his forum and all. But have you tried talking to him? He says you stole the ideas and stuff, not him.
CANADIEN
CANADIEN
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1312
Language : English, French

Back to top Go down

Post by *harry potter* July 3rd 2008, 3:00 pm

No! she is a thief!Ι do not have to accounts! the one acount is me..and the other is acount from my friend! I do not stole images ... and i do not stole ideas! Ideas? when? YOU ARE A LIER! nothing is such as your forum ! And i do not stolen your games! you are stolen my games! this you are have at your PORTAL! Then shut to speak me! SHUT NOTHING MUCH ! I DO NOT HEARD ANYTHING!

*the member is zouzounaki - ally- aleksandra! *
*harry potter*
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Icelady July 3rd 2008, 3:32 pm

*harry potter* wrote:No! she is a thief!Ι do not have to accounts! the one acount is me..and the other is acount from my friend! I do not stole images ... and i do not stole ideas! Ideas? when? YOU ARE A LIER! nothing is such as your forum ! And i do not stolen your games! you are stolen my games! this you are have at your PORTAL! Then shut to speak me! SHUT NOTHING MUCH ! I DO NOT HEARD ANYTHING!

*the member is zouzounaki - ally- aleksandra! *

Look, i have proves. And i'll use them. You see, my forum is older than yours, and my ideas, is in my forum was type berofe yours.
Stop bothering me Andreas. Stop make fakes account to my forum, stop to send your friends in my forum, stop send pms in my forum, AND STOP SEND ME E-MAILS.
And if you don't, i'll forget that you are a kid, only 12 years old, and i'll Indictment you.
Stop bothering me anymore.

Please, who is the manager here? I want to talk with him, cause i can't hanlde this anymore. Who is the manager?
Icelady
Icelady

Back to top Go down

Post by Icelady July 3rd 2008, 4:17 pm

And your Portal games, is not yours. Is harry's potter official site games, and everyone can has it. I am not steel you. But you does it. You steel my members(and i have 2 pms to prove it), and you are very lucky cause i delete my mails, cause you already told me that in the past you was send about 19 spams pms to my members.

Look Andreas. The only wich i ask you, is to stop bothering me. Keep my ideas, keep my questions games, and forget me. Ok? Stop it now.
Why you send me an e-mail yesterday? What do you want for me? What's the matter with you? Do you have some problem in your mind and you don't understan, or you can't read? You send me mails and i anwer: Stop bother me, another mail, answer: stop bother me. For God Sake Stop.

You are 12 years old and you forget that you speak with a lady 37 years old. I was very kind with you, because you are a kid. But i can forget it, and i can indictment you.
Please don't make me bring here all administrator wich have probrem with you because after that, everone laugth with you. The best of all is that you know that i'm right. And this make you really really really mad.
Please let me alone.

This is the last message to you. I refuse to talk to you. I refuse to talk with a thief. And you know you are. Can you sleep well, after of all that? Can you? You lost friends, as you lost Lumos, as you lost Apostolos, as you lost George, as you lost Katerina, as you lost me wich you know how much i've help you with your forums. Bravo Andrea. You have destroy so many friendships for your forum. Bravo.

If the founder want to talk with me, he know where he found me.
Icelady
Icelady

Back to top Go down

Post by lumos July 3rd 2008, 7:20 pm

Sorry for putting my finger on -I am not an owner of a forumotion forum, just a familiar person of this silly guy-.

I just want to say that this guy hasn't only been jealous for Icelady's forum. I also have a Greek Harry Potter forum (hosted in a different server) and I have been bothered by this idiot thousands of times (not to mention copies and badmouthing). I don't know what this 12-year-old boy (if anybody can call "boy" this idiot) has in his mind, but he's up to no good. He always lies and makes silly things which lead to nowhere. I am to agree with Icelady: Please do something with him. He is a public diasaster
lumos

Back to top Go down

Post by *harry potter* July 3rd 2008, 9:33 pm

They a liers... then they say "good " compliment for me! I do not do anything i promise at my life! Then , they thret me every day! they hacking 5 forums ! They a good hackings! please say at them to stop THAT! Above, search the results ... are open the mouth and tell sillies thingS!
*harry potter*
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by lumos July 3rd 2008, 9:40 pm

Everything YOU say is lie. But I won't bother for you anymore.

P.S. Better learn some more English, agree? Razz
lumos

Back to top Go down

Post by *harry potter* July 3rd 2008, 9:45 pm

Sorry but you a lier! They every day threat me! They say my last name at all internet ! Then, Apostolos ,george and thomas they closed by hacking my first forum!They take my ideas and my members and create a new! They say lies for me ! ! ! I do not understant why do that! They 18 years old and 37 years old people why give it to me? I am a 13,5 years old ! They have a bad heart ! I do not live at the life that they do me a life that they step a train! I want to get the end of my life! I want to die! They give me a rock everyday!

P.S Lucas-Lumos you are the worst person i know

Excellent to all who get me at this !

Last edited by *harry potter* on July 3rd 2008, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
*harry potter*
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Saurus July 3rd 2008, 9:46 pm

Can the two of you just stop this nonsense?

If this boy is 12 years old, he is in violation of the terms of service of forumotion. If he is spamming other forum - that is also a TOS violation.

Use the proper format to report him and his site/s to forumotion. They will investigate and take action as needed. Arguing here isn't going to help anyone.

On the other hand, Harry Potter and all graphics associated with the name are COPYRIGHTED material. Unless you have written permission by Rowlings or the production company - you cannot use either. You main logo is copyrighted material. That's illegal without permission. You cannot copyright an idea - only a physical property can be copyrighted - so you can't say that he uses your ideas. You are using Rowlings ideas.

You both should just relax and pay attention to your own forums. If he continues to spam your site, THAT is actionable by forumotion, so report it the proper way and get on with your life.

Last edited by Saurus on July 3rd 2008, 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saurus
Forumember

Male Posts : 789

http://sunrisers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *harry potter* July 3rd 2008, 9:48 pm

Saurus wrote:Can the two of you just stop this nonsense?
If this boy is 12 years old, he is in violation of the terms of service of forumotion. If he is spamming other forum - that is also a TOS violation.

Use the proper format to report him and his site/s to forumotion. They will investigate and take action as needed. Arguing here isn't going to help anyone.

but i am 13 years old...the 4 july i go at 14 years ! I did not spamming ! My friend spamming and i say her to do not spamming !And lucas-lumos is 14 years old!

Last edited by *harry potter* on July 3rd 2008, 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
*harry potter*
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by lumos July 3rd 2008, 9:48 pm

OK... I feel sorry for him as well.. Please lock this topic..
lumos

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 July 3rd 2008, 10:36 pm

This is no private battlefield, boys and girls. I will lock this thread now - those accusations don't lead anywhere and are not to be debated here anyway. If you have a complaint about another forum that is violating the TOS and you have a valid evidence, use the litigation tools. The next one of you that opens yet another topic about this issue, will have to deal with the consequences.

I really advise you to stop that immature behaviour (whoever is right) and leave each other alone. Your main intention should be to improve your own forum instead of defaming and damnifying others.
zakir321

Back to top Go down