The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Forum Marked for deletion notice~ Help required.

+3
mamabear
crystal786
Stranger
7 posters

Go down

~Forum Marked for deletion notice~ Help required. Empty ~Forum Marked for deletion notice~ Help required.

Post by Stranger June 25th 2008, 8:56 pm

Dear Forumotion Administration,

I woke up to a nice big red warning label on my admissions panel, with the wrong date, and a very vague sense of guidance.

9 d 3 h 20 min
Dear "hhsr.forumotion.com" forum administrator(s), it appears that your forum doesn’t respect our Terms of service. Our service is free, so we are urged to only display legal content on the forums.

You have have until the 05-07-2008 to be in conformity. After this delay, we will have to delete your forum if it still isn’t in conformity.

If there is something wrong with my site, please enlighten me that I may correct the mishap.

Regards, Stranger

http://hhsr.forumotion.com/index.htm

Last edited by Stranger on June 25th 2008, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stranger

Language : English

Back to top Go down

~Forum Marked for deletion notice~ Help required. Empty Re: ~Forum Marked for deletion notice~ Help required.

Post by crystal786 June 25th 2008, 9:01 pm

Thats probably because you had illegal content on your forum.
crystal786
crystal786
Forumember

Female Posts : 924

http://www.thesocialgalaxy.com/

Back to top Go down

~Forum Marked for deletion notice~ Help required. Empty Re: ~Forum Marked for deletion notice~ Help required.

Post by mamabear June 25th 2008, 10:07 pm

post a link if we can see it we maybe able to help
mamabear
mamabear
Forumember

Female Posts : 528

http://todgrow.forumandco.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gump67 June 26th 2008, 4:29 am

Hey I am searching through the website, and I do not see anything illegal. I don't see any illicit images, no mp3 hosting, or copyright infringements. Whats up guys? Hell, there isn't even a you tube link to a mp3 song. Of course, I skimmed through it... ^^
gump67

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger June 26th 2008, 5:36 am

Yes, well that is what the enigma is, we don't know exactly "what" the issue is, therefore, that makes it very difficult to discern what needs to be fixed.
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Post by gump67 June 26th 2008, 2:31 pm

Hey, are there any other suggestions to why this forum is going down? I haven't seen a damn thing yet? Any takers?
gump67

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow June 26th 2008, 3:48 pm

I've sent a private message to the founder that will know what to do Wink
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger June 26th 2008, 8:51 pm

We removed all of the galleries, and I told al the members to take out any adult content from their profile-avatar's is there a possibility explicit RP would be a cause?
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kylesmummy06 June 26th 2008, 11:56 pm

You are not ment to post anything like adult content ie pictures on your site so might be
kylesmummy06
kylesmummy06
Forumember

Female Posts : 782

http://mummysworld.8forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger June 27th 2008, 3:25 am

kylesmummy06 wrote:You are not ment to post anything like adult content ie pictures on your site so might be

What about links to other sites which may have such content?
Otherwise all the galleries and profile with such, have had their explicit content removed.
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazar June 27th 2008, 3:29 am

You cannot have the links to either.

Everybody seems to be getting these warnings of their forum being deleted scratch
Nazar
Nazar
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1315
Language : Nazorian

Back to top Go down

Post by kylesmummy06 June 27th 2008, 11:51 am

You can not display anything inappropriate or links to anything inappriate as well as piracy etc.
I think you should read over the rules act like your making another forum and click read rules that way you know exactly how much you have to remove from your site
kylesmummy06
kylesmummy06
Forumember

Female Posts : 782

http://mummysworld.8forum.net

Back to top Go down