The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More hate groups using this software

+2
Saurus
ForumDude
6 posters

Go down

More hate groups using this software Empty More hate groups using this software

Post by ForumDude June 29th 2008, 6:54 pm

ForumDude

Language : English

Back to top Go down

More hate groups using this software Empty Re: More hate groups using this software

Post by Saurus June 29th 2008, 11:40 pm

Exactly how is that a "hate" forum? Because they don't allow guests, or because they state their forum is for advancing german pride.

I don't have a problem with that - and I'm not German.
Saurus
Forumember

Male Posts : 789
Language : english

http://sunrisers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

More hate groups using this software Empty Re: More hate groups using this software

Post by Guest June 29th 2008, 11:45 pm

blackeye i cant see a problem with that forum

Back to top Go down

Post by saxon June 29th 2008, 11:48 pm

Hey, Iam there the admin, and its not an hatesite. I dont allow political discussions.

Its cultural and linquistic preservation. If thats hate, then I really lost common sence.

There are debates concerning vikings, linquistic issues, etc.

Forumdude, with 2 post, apparently has a personal issue against me, and try to delete my forum.

Itys only cultural, linguistic and historical, and no issues about WWII!!
saxon
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by saxon June 29th 2008, 11:50 pm

Saurus wrote:Exactly how is that a "hate" forum? Because they don't allow guests, or because they state their forum is for advancing german pride.

I don't have a problem with that - and I'm not German.

Not German pride, Germanic cultural preservation, and its not hate.

Apparently someone here tries to undermine a forum which tries as best to follow forumotion rules.
saxon
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Saurus June 30th 2008, 12:49 am

Same thing. I'm agreeing it's not a "hate" forum! Relax!
If the hosts (Forumotion) thought your forum was in violation of the TOS we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Saurus
Forumember

Male Posts : 789
Language : english

http://sunrisers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by saxon June 30th 2008, 12:51 am

Ok, but its pissing me off when someone who has a personal issue with me tries to get me back on this way.
saxon
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by sunburnedpenguin June 30th 2008, 1:48 am

I wouldnt worry about it Saxon, whoever they are they are trying to get a rise for whatever reason, or they are too much of an eager beaver and want to join the internet police Smile

Dont rise to it, I wish there were more cultural forums and wish you every success with yours.
sunburnedpenguin
Forumember

http://losties.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia June 30th 2008, 2:50 am

Anyway, everytime a complaint is sent, the forum's content is verified before anything is done. If no proof of TOS violation is found, the forum won't be deleted.

And about complaints :
1- This must be done via the litigation tool (accessible in the FM's homepage) or via PM to a moderator.
2- You must give proofs of what you are talking about (screenshots, etc.) ! : No proof => No action.
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem June 30th 2008, 4:24 pm

=> Link Removed
=> Garbage
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down