The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible to put the username above avatar?

2 posters

Go down

Is it possible to put the username above avatar? Empty Is it possible to put the username above avatar?

Post by Sabbassi June 30th 2008, 1:22 am

On my forum they're automatically positioned below them and I'd like to change it so they appear above the avatar. However, I can't find a setting in the admin panel. If it matters, I'm using phpBB3 prosilver.
Sabbassi

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to put the username above avatar? Empty Re: Is it possible to put the username above avatar?

Post by TeamKaizen July 4th 2008, 1:15 am

I have a feeling that you can only do it via CSS editing. I will go ahead and see if I can find out since I bought the CSS edit...LOL!!!!

***UPDATE*** I couldnt find it.....Im using bb2...the names are on top already...I will check around for you still!!!
TeamKaizen
TeamKaizen
Forumember

Male Posts : 88

http://www.teamkaizenforum.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to put the username above avatar? Empty Re: Is it possible to put the username above avatar?

Post by Sabbassi July 4th 2008, 1:25 am

TeamKaizen wrote:I have a feeling that you can only do it via CSS editing. I will go ahead and see if I can find out since I bought the CSS edit...LOL!!!!

***UPDATE*** I couldnt find it.....Im using bb2...the names are on top already...I will check around for you still!!!

Thanks so much!
Sabbassi

Back to top Go down