The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Forum Has A Delete Warning

3 posters

Go down

My Forum Has A Delete Warning Empty My Forum Has A Delete Warning

Post by DJ UnReaL 30/6/2008, 03:48

i got a message in a admin panal.....

Dear "southernstylebeatz.forumotion.com" forum administrator(s), it appears that your forum doesn’t respect our Terms of service. Our service is free, so we are urged to only display legal content on the forums.

You have have until the 05-07-2008 to be in conformity. After this delay, we will have to delete your forum if it still isn’t in conformity.

if you goto my site..the only ilegal thing i had was in the VIP & Donators section, it was movies & Games, so i got rid of that, so im hoping thats what they was talking about, cuz i don't see anything else being illegal on the site...so now do i have to wait till time runs out? or does an admin look at it? i looked at the admins on this site & they haven't been on for days so if my forum gets deleted cuz a admin wasn't on ima be pissed....

Code:
southernstylebeatz.forumotion.com

I don't see anything wrong with the Singles & Mixtape Section, its not illegal, Mixtapes are free (Datpiff) And singles are as well, most of the time u can download the song straight off there myspace, And the rest u get off other websites....so i dont think thats a problem, but i could be wrong..

Code:
http://southernstylebeatz.forumotion.com/general-talk-f4/singles-mixtape-section-locked-t497.htm#1309
DJ UnReaL

Language : english

Back to top Go down

My Forum Has A Delete Warning Empty Re: My Forum Has A Delete Warning

Post by DJ UnReaL 30/6/2008, 08:59

92 views and no replys?
DJ UnReaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly Ss10 30/6/2008, 09:06

Are you sure there's something you didn't infringe?
Broly Ss10
Broly Ss10
Forumember

Male Posts : 349
Language : English/Spanish

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ UnReaL 30/6/2008, 09:36

the only thing that was illegal on there was the movies & Games that was posted in the VIP & Donators section, ive now deleted all of that....so its a matter of an admin seeing this, but there none online.....matter a fact they haven't been on for days, so if my forum gets deleted cuz an admin wasn't on, thats not really right is it?
DJ UnReaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow 30/6/2008, 10:05

DJ UnReaL wrote:the only thing that was illegal on there was the movies & Games that was posted in the VIP & Donators section, ive now deleted all of that....so its a matter of an admin seeing this, but there none online.....matter a fact they haven't been on for days, so if my forum gets deleted cuz an admin wasn't on, thats not really right is it?

i'm not there on saturday and sunday, that's all.

I've checked back your forum and sent you a message regarding it.
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ UnReaL 30/6/2008, 10:16

ok i replyed
DJ UnReaL