The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I leave to activate the user’s without to activate across the inbox.

4 posters

Go down

How can I leave to activate the user’s without to activate across the inbox. Empty How can I leave to activate the user’s without to activate across the inbox.

Post by Don Trauma July 3rd 2008, 3:30 pm

How can I leave to activate the user’s without to activate across the inbox.

Wink
Don Trauma

Language : Shqip(Albanian)

Back to top Go down

How can I leave to activate the user’s without to activate across the inbox. Empty Re: How can I leave to activate the user’s without to activate across the inbox.

Post by Nazar July 3rd 2008, 6:19 pm

Do you mean to make it so that you have to activate the users yourself?
Nazar
Nazar
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1315
Language : Nazorian

Back to top Go down

How can I leave to activate the user’s without to activate across the inbox. Empty Re: How can I leave to activate the user’s without to activate across the inbox.

Post by zakir321 July 3rd 2008, 10:53 pm

I hope I understood you correctly here: You can change the account activation to user, that means your members will recieve an email with an activation link. Go in your admin panel to "Users & Groups / Users / User OPtions" and set "New accounts activation" to USER.
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Trauma July 3rd 2008, 11:06 pm

Ohh...man i understand you prety good but i won't when user's registers they accaunt activation automaticly...!
Don Trauma

Back to top Go down

Post by timsmrs1 July 3rd 2008, 11:11 pm

admin panel

users and groups

user options

New accounts activation : User
timsmrs1
timsmrs1
Forumember

Female Posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Trauma July 3rd 2008, 11:15 pm

thnx
Don Trauma

Back to top Go down

Post by timsmrs1 July 3rd 2008, 11:21 pm

welcome - just glad i could help as i seem to be asking alot of questions myslef lately, lol
timsmrs1
timsmrs1
Forumember

Female Posts : 261

Back to top Go down