The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

using html code to make frames

2 posters

Go down

using html code to make frames Empty using html code to make frames

Post by MyOwnInsanity July 5th 2008, 4:09 am

hi im wanting to use frontpage to make frames for a new look on my forum and im just wondering if any of you can help me, im wanting all the buttons(forum, calendar,PM etc) down the left hand side with a header and maybe a footer. With the menu im also wanting to put category buttons in the menu as well and when someone clicks on the category button another menu opens up and has a list of the threads(as buttons of course) and also if someone makes a new thread a button appears in the menu etc. If this is at all possible is there anyone out there that can help me with this idea??
The only way i have been able to do this so far is by uploading it to my partners homepage acc via my ISP http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~megreen/ it should be all working, im hoping there is another way to do this as if i do it my way i have to reopen my .com and redirect the forum itself lol(The main problem im having is the whole make a new thread, have a button appear bit lol) but yea if you guys understand what im trying to do and can help me then many many thanks Very Happy
MyOwnInsanity
Forumember

Male Posts : 76
Language : english

Back to top Go down

using html code to make frames Empty Re: using html code to make frames

Post by Nessa July 5th 2008, 4:47 am

Hello Hi, support requests are meant to be done in the adequate subsection of

the Support Forum, whereas here we're in the General Discussions.

I'm therefore locking this thread Wink

=> Locked

~ Nessa
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down