The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any way to set up and give inractions/warning?

3 posters

Go down

any way to set up and give inractions/warning? Empty any way to set up and give inractions/warning?

Post by samwesty999 Sun 6 Jul 2008 - 21:37

is there any way to set up an infractions/warning system and then give them out?
i have been searching these forums and frequently asked questions for ages and can't find an answer. can you help me?
samwesty999

Language : english

Back to top Go down

any way to set up and give inractions/warning? Empty Re: any way to set up and give inractions/warning?

Post by Nessa Sun 6 Jul 2008 - 21:57

Hello Hi Samwesty999, Yes it is possible to create a warning system for your forum. Smile

Caihlem has posted a very simple tutorial to take you through the process, step by step => Here

I hope that helps some, Good Luck thumright
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down

any way to set up and give inractions/warning? Empty Re: any way to set up and give inractions/warning?

Post by Kingdom Life Mon 7 Jul 2008 - 1:57

samwesty999 wrote:is there any way to set up an infractions/warning system and then give them out?
i have been searching these forums and frequently asked questions for ages and can't find an answer. can you help me?

Users and Groups -> Profiles -> Personalized Profile -> Name and description -> Set permissions to "Moderators" (as in who can edit it) -> Done

You can make it appear on the writers profile or regular profile by checking one of the boxes.
Kingdom Life
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down