The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Text colours and doings

2 posters

Go down

Text colours and doings Empty Text colours and doings

Post by sair July 8th 2008, 4:53 am

Ok so i am slowly getting with the setting up could someone explain to me in simple terms how i can change and add colours available for fonts and how to get scrolling text to work and hidden text etc. it wont work and i don't know what to do
sair
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Text colours and doings Empty Re: Text colours and doings

Post by sair July 8th 2008, 2:43 pm

Can someone help please
sair
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 July 8th 2008, 3:20 pm

Hi sair,

to change the colors, visit your admin panel and go to "Display / Colors". When you click within a textfield of an option, you will see the according part of the forum highlighted in the preview to your right. That way you can roughly see what you are editing. You can also navigate within the preview.

For a full list of bbCodes, visit this link: [click]. The hide tag shows all information inside only to members that have posted in that topic. The scrolling text "marquee" can only be done via html code, please have a look at this post: [LINK]. Note that html has to be enabled for this to work both in your "Profile / Preferences" and in the admin panel "Users & Groups / Users / User Options >> Allow HTML"

Please bump your thread only once per 24 hours as well. Thank you. Wink
zakir321

Back to top Go down

Post by sair July 9th 2008, 12:43 pm

Thanks sorry I didnt realise i actually meant as in changing text in posts etc and adding extra colours. and using the scrolling etc
sair
Forumember

Back to top Go down