The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make Username font size bigger???

3 posters

Go down

How to make Username font size bigger??? Empty How to make Username font size bigger???

Post by MBillionaire July 8th 2008, 08:15

How do you make it bigger, I know you have to use coding because Its not inthe admin CP.

My question is how do u make only the Username font size to make it bigger and more easy to read..

Thnxz in Addvance
MBillionaire

Language : english

Back to top Go down

How to make Username font size bigger??? Empty Re: How to make Username font size bigger???

Post by zakir321 July 8th 2008, 17:04

That depends on the forum version you are using. Could you provide us with that info please? Check your current version in "Display / Choose a theme / version".
zakir321

Back to top Go down

How to make Username font size bigger??? Empty Re: How to make Username font size bigger???

Post by Luka_08 July 8th 2008, 17:07

i'm using phpbb3, is it possible then?
Luka_08
Luka_08
Forumember

Male Posts : 553
Language : hrvatski, engleski, talijanski, njemački, latinski, srpski, bosanski, i svašta nešta

http://math-forum.org/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 July 8th 2008, 20:23

It has no own class in phpBB3, but fortunately it's possible with a little trick:

.postprofile dt{font-size:1.5em;}

The red marked value can be modified to adjust the size. Paste this code into "Display / Colors / CSS Stylesheet".
zakir321

Back to top Go down

Post by Luka_08 July 8th 2008, 22:25

thank you Sunny_D, very helpful Wink
Luka_08
Luka_08
Forumember

Male Posts : 553
Language : hrvatski, engleski, talijanski, njemački, latinski, srpski, bosanski, i svašta nešta

http://math-forum.org/index.htm

Back to top Go down