The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Users connected in the last 10 hours..

2 posters

Go down

Users connected in the last 10 hours.. Empty Users connected in the last 10 hours..

Post by borocooper July 9th 2008, 1:54 am

Up until today this section listed both users who are hidden and un-hidden who had been on the forum within the last 10 hours...today the hidden users seem to have vanished from the list and there have definitely been some hidden users online.

Also is it possile to remove the hidden feature completely, so noone can be hidden?
borocooper

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Users connected in the last 10 hours.. Empty Re: Users connected in the last 10 hours..

Post by Nazar July 9th 2008, 7:40 am

To turn this off, go to admin panel, display, homepage, generalities, then on the very top you should see Display list of connected members during last 99* hours : Check no

-Nazar
Nazar
Nazar
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1315
Language : Nazorian

Back to top Go down

Users connected in the last 10 hours.. Empty Re: Users connected in the last 10 hours..

Post by borocooper July 9th 2008, 3:31 pm

Yeah, well thanks for the answer...not really what I was looking for though Smile

I dont want to turn the "members connected in the last 10 hours feature" off..I was just wondering why all of a sudden the hidden users dont appear in the list anymore when they did before...is it something admin can control, or is it something phpbb control?

What I would want to turn off, is the option for members to hide themselves..but after seeing another thread today I see thats not possible.
borocooper

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazar July 9th 2008, 5:15 pm

I do not think that there is an option to make users not hidden, make a suggestion though
Nazar
Nazar
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1315
Language : Nazorian

Back to top Go down