The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Widgets Not Appearing [SOLVED]

Go down

Forum Widgets Not Appearing [SOLVED] Empty Forum Widgets Not Appearing [SOLVED]

Post by Guest July 10th 2008, 1:04 pm

I've enabled the index widgets, all the permissions are set to 'All', and the widget column is set to 180 pixels, but the widgets aren't showing up. I'm currently using phpBB2 and when I do a preview of switching the forum to either phpBB3 or PunBB, the widgets show up on the preview. Is this just an issue with using the widgets in phpBB2? If not, any suggestions on how to get the widgets to work in phpBB2? Thank you.

Last edited by Kyouri on July 11th 2008, 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : solved)

Back to top Go down

Forum Widgets Not Appearing [SOLVED] Empty Re: Forum Widgets Not Appearing [SOLVED]

Post by Adiex July 10th 2008, 2:55 pm

its kinda hard to say that since im not using phpbb2, but since staff didnt mention about this, so i think phpbb2 should comitable with this new features Rolling Eyes
Adiex
Adiex
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1014
Language : er?

Back to top Go down

Forum Widgets Not Appearing [SOLVED] Empty Re: Forum Widgets Not Appearing [SOLVED]

Post by Guest July 11th 2008, 2:07 pm

I viewed another forum member's forum and they are using phpBB2 (http://ailiria.heavenforum.org/) and have the widgets going, too. So since it doesn't appear to be an issue with the version, could a techie or admin please take a look and let me know why the widgets aren't showing up on my forum? Thank you. Smile

*EDIT
NEVER MIND. I figured it out. I had to remove all the coding I did in the Overall Header New template and replace it after the widgets showed up. > Solved

Back to top Go down