The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No posts but still counting [SOLVED!]

3 posters

Go down

No posts but still counting [SOLVED!] Empty No posts but still counting [SOLVED!]

Post by Jarvil July 11th 2008, 7:40 pm

I made new forum and I have this problem: I made a category and added new forum and made a topic there and wrote few messages for testing. Then I deleted the whole category and deleted all the messages at the same time. Now I don't have any forums but statistics still show that I have written 4 messages. It's only a little bug but it still annoyes me. What can I do to reset my post count?

Last edited by Jarvil on July 12th 2008, 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Solved!)
Jarvil
Forumember

Male Posts : 99
Language : Finnish, English

Back to top Go down

No posts but still counting [SOLVED!] Empty Re: No posts but still counting [SOLVED!]

Post by Sakura1 July 11th 2008, 7:51 pm

I dont understand, run that by me one more time
Sakura1
Sakura1
Forumember

Female Posts : 212
Language : Japanese and English and French and Spanish and German

http://www.randomtown.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

No posts but still counting [SOLVED!] Empty Re: No posts but still counting [SOLVED!]

Post by Adiex July 11th 2008, 7:53 pm

i dont think there is option for reseting post provided by forumotion. beside why want to reset post at all? Smile
Adiex
Adiex
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1014
Language : er?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura1 July 11th 2008, 7:55 pm

oh, i get it. i agree with Adiex
Sakura1
Sakura1
Forumember

Female Posts : 212
Language : Japanese and English and French and Spanish and German

http://www.randomtown.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarvil July 11th 2008, 7:59 pm

Adiex wrote:i dont think there is option for reseting post provided by forumotion. beside why want to reset post at all? Smile
It's just annoying when there's actually four posts less than the counter shows. But like I said It's not so big deal, only an annoying thing.Smile But there's an option to reset "the most users currently online" so why not this? Razz
Jarvil
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarvil July 12th 2008, 12:34 am

Solved.
Jarvil
Forumember

Back to top Go down