The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*URGENT READ NOW* Music on index page question

2 posters

Go down

*URGENT READ NOW* Music on index page question Empty *URGENT READ NOW* Music on index page question

Post by Kingdom Life July 12th 2008, 5:04 am

I read the how to put music on your index page question, but I cannot find how to post music from the web to play on your index. Please help quickly! Crying or Very sad
Kingdom Life
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

*URGENT READ NOW* Music on index page question Empty Re: *URGENT READ NOW* Music on index page question

Post by Guest July 12th 2008, 5:44 am

You really should do a search before you create a new thread. It already tells you how to do this in the Tips and Tricks forum.

I have the link to the thread here.

Back to top Go down

*URGENT READ NOW* Music on index page question Empty Re: *URGENT READ NOW* Music on index page question

Post by Kingdom Life July 12th 2008, 5:46 am

I read that but I need help with music from a webpage, not .mp3 file.
Kingdom Life
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 12th 2008, 5:48 am

That is impossible to do. You are required to legally download the music, then have permission to have the music on your forum, then follow the instructions in the above link.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingdom Life July 12th 2008, 5:54 am

This is how I feel about that.

Edit:
It's a .swf file, is there some kind of Flash embed code that will work in a forum description?

Last edited by Sunny_D on July 12th 2008, 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link removed)
Kingdom Life
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by KirbySB July 12th 2008, 6:12 am

Please don't use Rick Roll's on this forum, it's very annoying and most users totally hate it. I'm used to putting my mouse over and seeing it's Rick rolled, but not others.

And no, you can't run music from .SWF or Flash, only MP3.

Project Playlist would be a preferable idea. Just choose the music you like and take the url.
KirbySB
KirbySB
Forumember

Male Posts : 352
Language : English/Spanish

http://www.brolyhq.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingdom Life July 12th 2008, 6:15 am

Sorry about your Rick Roll...

Can I have a link to Project Playlist, please? Is there any Flash Embed code on Forumoiton boards?
Kingdom Life
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 12th 2008, 6:19 am

Project Playlist

Yes flash is possible to have on the forum. The code for flash is:
Code:
[flash(width,lenght)]url[/flash]

Back to top Go down