The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

every site ive made is screwed hellllllllppppppppp

3 posters

Go down

every site ive made is screwed hellllllllppppppppp Empty every site ive made is screwed hellllllllppppppppp

Post by otto07 July 13th 2008, 4:59 am

ok when i try to read some ones post i get this Could not obtain post/user information.

and i cant acces any thing in the Admin cp except the Modules section
otto07

Language : English

Back to top Go down

every site ive made is screwed hellllllllppppppppp Empty Re: every site ive made is screwed hellllllllppppppppp

Post by MasterEdo July 13th 2008, 5:00 am

Be patient; they're working on it. For now just use the Simple Panel for all your changes. That's all that works.
MasterEdo
Forumember

Male Posts : 61

Back to top Go down

every site ive made is screwed hellllllllppppppppp Empty Re: every site ive made is screwed hellllllllppppppppp

Post by KirbySB July 13th 2008, 5:05 am

MasterEdo wrote:Be patient; they're working on it. For now just use the Simple Panel for all your changes. That's all that works.

According to the post above, MasterEdo is correct. Forumotion would fall if they didn't, they just need to get the Sleepyhead technicians awake. ...
KirbySB
KirbySB
Forumember

Male Posts : 352
Language : English/Spanish

http://www.brolyhq.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by otto07 July 13th 2008, 5:25 am

aight lol i hope its back soom cuz i have a few disapointed members
otto07

Back to top Go down