The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABT domain name ( i am new comer to this forum) plzzzz

5 posters

Go down

ABT domain name ( i am new comer to this forum) plzzzz Empty ABT domain name ( i am new comer to this forum) plzzzz

Post by bhushan July 15th 2008, 1:32 pm

helppppp me plzzz help meee

I want to choose another domain name that is different from .forumotion.com

means

i want to replace my http://...forumotion.net to www.......co.cc ( which is free domain name provider )

so how i can do this other forums have this facilities to replace u r forum with free domain

how i can do this

in forumotion.com

i no that in admin panel>>>general>>>forumaddress>

but here we can change our or modify our http://..forumotion.net
butttttt
i want to replace my http:// ..forumotion,net to free www.co.cc

so when user type www.......co.cc they are join my forum (http://...forumotion.net)

so plzzzz help meeee

w8ingggg

and second thing in this support forum i have read today only abt topic

protect from hacker (forumotion.net )

i thing that person is right my also one free forum was hacked by an hacker

after search i have come to no that forumotion is secure frm hackers

if yes then good if no then plzzzz tell me how i can prevent my forum of forumotion.net

plzzzz w8ingggg

thanks in advance
bhushan

Language : english

Back to top Go down

ABT domain name ( i am new comer to this forum) plzzzz Empty Re: ABT domain name ( i am new comer to this forum) plzzzz

Post by fujiprofessional July 15th 2008, 1:40 pm

buy some credits in the control panel then spend them for a domain purchse >cost 1600 credits
fujiprofessional
Forumember

Back to top Go down

ABT domain name ( i am new comer to this forum) plzzzz Empty dont mind

Post by bhushan July 16th 2008, 10:31 am

dont mind it how to buy credit to complete 1600credit plzz tell me
bhushan

Back to top Go down

ABT domain name ( i am new comer to this forum) plzzzz Empty Re: ABT domain name ( i am new comer to this forum) plzzzz

Post by The Godfather July 16th 2008, 12:57 pm

hello,

please follo this:

admin panel >> misc >> buy credits
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 21st 2008, 12:07 pm

The ".co.cc", ".tk", and the ".co.nr" are all free domains. The ".com" requires a payment.

You can pay for the ".com" domain by spending 1600 credits in the Misc section of your Admin Panel.

To use a free domain name, then go to the site that offers the free domain, and register if required and follow their instructions. You will need to advertise your forum as being a ".co.cc", ".tk" or ".co.nr" forum instead of the ".forumotion.com".

For the links to the sites that offer free domain names simple click on the domains below:
.tk
.co.cc
.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by bhushan July 21st 2008, 12:44 pm

dude i no co.cc and co.nr both but forrr co.cc ??? setting we have to doo u no any thing ?????? if yes then tell me plzzz

and as per for co.nr there is no need to do any setting for it just u have to give it target url that its but it is not so simple they check u r forum or site for many details and if u fail in any one of them then they not give u free domain
bhushan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 21st 2008, 12:47 pm

I have no idea what you said, but my forum uses .co.nr and my forum has the all clear. All you need to do is include their affiliate button on the main page of your forum and you are allowed to have it.

I have no idea what the conditions are for .co.cc domains as I have never used it before.

Back to top Go down

Post by bhushan July 21st 2008, 1:07 pm

affiliate button ??? is this can u expalin me plzzzzz

and bro u are using co.nr for which board means for forumotion forum or for other board ( forum)

and bro if u are usingg co.nr for forumotion board (forum) then how u have got it bcz i have reg my forumotion forum twice in co.nr and they told me to wait for 48 hr and both result not cames i am still w8ing

??? is setting for co.nr plzzz help meeee out plzzzzzzzzz
bhushan

Back to top Go down

Post by bhushan July 21st 2008, 1:09 pm

how to create there affiliate button on main page of forum that to plzz i will be thank full of uu plzzzzzzzzzzzz

w8ing
bhushan

Back to top Go down

Post by bhushan July 21st 2008, 1:20 pm

w8inggg Scamite bro
bhushan

Back to top Go down

Post by bhushan July 21st 2008, 1:51 pm

w8inggg Scamite bro

how to create there affiliate button on main page of forum

how u setup co.nr in u r forum for which forum u have used co.nr mans u have used for formotion forum or any other board

and ??? how u have setup co.nr tell me in detail please bro
bhushan

Back to top Go down

Post by BEO July 21st 2008, 11:22 pm

bhushan - Do not double(or even quadrupel) post.

Caihlem has already warned you for posting the same topic THREE times. Now you've bumped your own topic FOUR times!

Your breaking the rules. You're going to get banned.

I would suggest you Read the rules Wink
BEO
BEO
Forumember

http://gdmania.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather July 22nd 2008, 12:19 pm

bhushan wrote:dude i no co.cc and co.nr both but forrr co.cc ??? setting we have to doo u no any thing ?????? if yes then tell me plzzz

and as per for co.nr there is no need to do any setting for it just u have to give it target url that its but it is not so simple they check u r forum or site for many details and if u fail in any one of them then they not give u free domain

hello,

with the forumotion forum, to mannage an external domain name, you have to acess the alis CNAME!! you don't need any server DNS or something else!! if you don't get a CNAME editing possibilities, it meens that the external domain can't work with our forums!! if you did a simple redirection, it's not colled domain name!! and search engines will not take care of this domain so you will never be referenced! Wink
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem July 23rd 2008, 12:46 pm

Both members will cease now Wink
> No moderating other members
> No double/quadruple posting
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down