The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to add an option to go along with "Home, FAQ, Memberlist, Search, etc"

3 posters

Go down

I want to add an option to go along with "Home, FAQ, Memberlist, Search, etc" Empty I want to add an option to go along with "Home, FAQ, Memberlist, Search, etc"

Post by bunny July 19th 2008, 7:32 pm

I want to add an option on the top row of my forum to go along with the other clickable links "Home, FAQ, Memberlist, Search, Log out, etc".

can anyone tell me how to do that.
bunny

Language : english

Back to top Go down

I want to add an option to go along with "Home, FAQ, Memberlist, Search, etc" Empty Re: I want to add an option to go along with "Home, FAQ, Memberlist, Search, etc"

Post by bunny July 19th 2008, 8:37 pm

someone please answer!
bunny

Language : english

Back to top Go down

I want to add an option to go along with "Home, FAQ, Memberlist, Search, etc" Empty Re: I want to add an option to go along with "Home, FAQ, Memberlist, Search, etc"

Post by Torm July 19th 2008, 9:47 pm

Go to admin-Display-Headers/Navigation scroll down to nav links and add customised menu Smile
Torm

Female Posts : 5
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Christos July 19th 2008, 10:18 pm

If you are using : show only images you will need a new Button for the "new link" . If you are not using images just write "the new link"

It is really easy and even easier searching the FAQ sometimes:P
Christos
Christos
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1238
Language : English,French,Greek,Luxembourgish

http://misery.in-goo.com

Back to top Go down