The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need skin in my forum of forumotion

5 posters

Go down

Need skin in my forum of forumotion Empty Need skin in my forum of forumotion

Post by bhushan July 21st 2008, 1:57 pm

i want such skin to my forums that arrange my category in middle or in left side

but my category are looking like this :-(in my forumotion) it not looks nice to mee

Code:
category1
    forum1
    forum2
          category2
                forum1
                forum2
                      category3
                            forum1
                            forum2

and so on and onn

so plzz help me i want such skin for my forum of forumotion that arrange my cartegory in middle like this:---
Code:

category1

forum1
forum2
                                category2

forum1
forum2

category3
so onnnnn ( this skin is used by this help.forumotion.com plzz i want like this with good color and themes)

or such skin to my forum which looke like this:--

Code:
category1

forum1
  forum2

category2

forum1
  forum2
and sooo on

plzzzzz help meeeeeeee any oneeee plzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by bhushan on July 21st 2008, 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : help written)
bhushan

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Need skin in my forum of forumotion Empty Re: Need skin in my forum of forumotion

Post by Caihlem July 21st 2008, 2:00 pm

Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member Wink) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem Wink
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Need skin in my forum of forumotion Empty Re: Need skin in my forum of forumotion

Post by bhushan July 21st 2008, 2:07 pm

dude i am sorry

first of all i have used code bcz the manner by which i want to show it was not showing

so i used code for that and second thing
it was by mistake i have add two post u can delete plzz sorry

but replyy i want help plzzz brother
if u thing i have done wrong any thing then u can delete my post
bhushan

Back to top Go down

Post by bhushan July 21st 2008, 2:19 pm

the manner by which i want to show u means category list that i have shown in my post was not displaing properly so i have used code for that purpose so sorry for that plzz help me i need help

i am soorry salut
bhushan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 21st 2008, 2:20 pm

He is asking you to change the title of your topic. "plzzz help mee" is not allowed as it doesn't describe your topic.

General Rules wrote:Why do we ask you to use explicit titles

I post this message to give some precision about this, because it seems that some people don't understand this rule.

The forum's search engine base its research on keywords found in topic titles.

When you do a research, do you use "help", "urgent", "problem", "SOS" or "question" as keywords to look for topics about your problem/question?

Certainly not! So this is why it is important to use titles related to your problem/question. Doing this makes the researches much easier for visitors who use the search engine to get an answer to their question.

Thanks for your comprehension.

Cordially
Editboard Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by bhushan July 21st 2008, 3:20 pm

i have did it now plzzzz help me any one plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
bhushan

Back to top Go down

Post by BEO July 21st 2008, 3:47 pm

The General Rules wrote:When you write in English, SMS (cell phone) style message, L3375P34K (leetspeak) and deliberate mistakes must be avoided.

'plz' is a deliberate mistake. 'Please' is the correct way of saying it. Follow the rules, deliberate mistakes must be avoided Wink
BEO
BEO
Forumember

http://gdmania.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bhushan July 22nd 2008, 11:14 am

any one replyyyy plzzzzz
bhushan

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 July 22nd 2008, 6:07 pm

Thanks for changing the topic title. Smile

I think what you are searching for is a different index packing - go into your admin panel and further to "Display / homepage / Structure & Hierarchy" and choose one of the six existing options there (probably "Split categories on index - medium" would fit your needs).

To center the category names, edit your category and change the name to <center>Category Name</center>

@BEO: Please avoid moderating and leave this for the staff. Thank you. Wink
zakir321

Back to top Go down

Post by bhushan July 23rd 2008, 2:21 pm

thks sunny_D
bhushan

Back to top Go down

Post by bhushan July 23rd 2008, 2:53 pm

To center the category names, edit your category and change the name to <center>Category Name</center>

where to edit is path where...
bhushan

Back to top Go down

Post by bhushan July 23rd 2008, 2:57 pm

"Split categories on index - medium" and this one is not working i have treid this

my category look like this

category 1

forum1
forum2
forum3 ( this is only my category 2 but iit is showing as forum in category 1) and so onnnnn

now ???????? hellp meeeeeeeee
bhushan

Back to top Go down

Post by Xcore_007 July 23rd 2008, 5:17 pm

can you please post the link of your website?
Xcore_007
Xcore_007
Forumember

Male Posts : 25
Language : English

http://gsmuniverse.one-forum.net

Back to top Go down