The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bugs on my forum - i need technician

2 posters

Go down

bugs on my forum - i need technician Empty bugs on my forum - i need technician

Post by Sonia_mi July 22nd 2008, 12:57 pm

a problems on my forum (www.blizanci.forumn.org)
are:

- pictures that are uploaded before widgets, (and after) are "cutted", they are not displayed - they have also been "cutted" on the right side. can they be fitted to the page width, cause larger than 640*480 are not displayed whole.
and sometimes pictures are "broken", displayed half on one, and other half in second post. (the same problem for all members, no matter if they are using mozilla, IE or something elese) -I didnt see this problem on my computer.

- a "back to top" arrow is not working. other are working fine. but this one not.

- and how to prevetn automatic log off for mozilla members. they say they have been autmoaticly logged off when they are writing longer post or just take a walk Wink

pictures are my biggest problem. if they just can be fitted to the page... just to be shown completely.

and of course, croatian letters (š, ž....)

than U very much!!

Sonja

www.blizanci.forumn.org

Last edited by Sonia_mi on July 26th 2008, 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ed)
Sonia_mi
Sonia_mi
Forumember

Female Posts : 174
Language : Croatian

Back to top Go down

bugs on my forum - i need technician Empty Re: bugs on my forum - i need technician

Post by Sonia_mi July 24th 2008, 4:13 pm

help Sad
anybody
Sonia_mi
Sonia_mi
Forumember

Back to top Go down

bugs on my forum - i need technician Empty Re: bugs on my forum - i need technician

Post by Sonia_mi July 26th 2008, 4:11 pm

anybody???
Am I doing something wrong?
Sonia_mi
Sonia_mi
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 July 26th 2008, 6:22 pm

Hello Sonja,

Members don't appear online anymore after approx. 5 minutes of inactivity. Automatic logoff can only be avoided by marking the box "Log me on automatically at each visit" when logging in. For this to work, your browser must accept cookies from your site.

the "back to top" button seems indeed to be bugged in the punBB version...

The problems with the splitted images sounds pretty weird, may I ask for a screenshot if possible? Are you talking about the gallery or about images in normal posts by the way?

Some images could appear to be cut, if you have a lower screen resolution. If your forum is not wide enough to display the whole image, you should post thumbnails instead, or resize the image entirely. Smile
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonia_mi July 27th 2008, 12:03 am

I don't have print screen, but I'll ask some of my member to make it (but I know for sure they are using mozilla, and that is strange to me) I never saw this splited picture on my comp.
(splited pictures that they have seen are in posts, in forum, not gallery)

with widgets, my forum is not wide enough to show pictures in whole. so I am wondering is there any possible way to make them be automaticly shown to fit the page.
Wink

Log off automatic make to the members a problem, when they are writing longer post, or write and wait few min. till posting it. then they lose they "job"

thank U for answer. I hope somebody will take a look for "top button"
thank U
Sonia_mi
Sonia_mi
Forumember

Back to top Go down