The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you allow your members to choose between different forum styles?

4 posters

Go down

Can you allow your members to choose between different forum styles? Empty Can you allow your members to choose between different forum styles?

Post by GraphixQueen July 25th 2008, 10:40 pm

Like right now,I have a pretty girly one.Is there anyway the boys can choose between different styles?
GraphixQueen
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Can you allow your members to choose between different forum styles? Empty Re: Can you allow your members to choose between different forum styles?

Post by Killer1993 July 25th 2008, 10:49 pm

Most of your questions has already been answered, GraphixQueen.

And please, do not use your topic as a start of a post, as it confuses or annoys many!
Write a topic, and then start the post all over.

Anyways - as i said, most of your questions are answered, and instead of asking again, you'd do much better by just using the search button!

Question:
Amotherslove wrote:Hi

Do you offer the facility for users to choose their own theme by selecting in their profile.

I know most Phpbb forums do but cant find the facility on my admin panel?

Thanks

Kim

www.amotherslove.nice-forum.com

Answer:
Saurus wrote:No - that's not available on forumotion. It has been requested, but not approved yet.
Killer1993
Killer1993
Forumember

Male Posts : 95
Language : English & Danish fluent - Practicing german.

http://www.project-ld.com

Back to top Go down

Can you allow your members to choose between different forum styles? Empty Re: Can you allow your members to choose between different forum styles?

Post by Nessa July 26th 2008, 12:28 am

Killer1993 wrote:Most of your questions has already been answered, GraphixQueen.

And please, do not use your topic as a start of a post, as it confuses or annoys many!
Write a topic, and then start the post all over.

Anyways - as i said, most of your questions are answered, and instead of asking again, you'd do much better by just using the search button!

Killer1993, Please don't moderate other members, as this is reserved for staff only. Wink
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down

Post by GraphixQueen July 26th 2008, 1:24 am

Sorry if I asked questions that had already been answered.
GraphixQueen
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot Com July 26th 2008, 1:25 am

This option is up for the technicians approval.

As Caihlem says "I am sorry, we cannot read the techs' minds" Very Happy Very Happy
Dot Com
Dot Com
Forumember

Male Posts : 414
Language : English,HTML

http://www.eraofrebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GraphixQueen July 26th 2008, 1:34 am

hehe,Thanks Dot Com
GraphixQueen
Forumember

Back to top Go down