The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skins for forums other than Forumotion ones?

3 posters

Go down

Skins for forums other than Forumotion ones? Empty Skins for forums other than Forumotion ones?

Post by Esme July 28th 2008, 2:13 am

Hi,

I am really interested in buying/using the Gothic English skin from the Hitskin.com site but I have been unable to install this skin on my forum. Instead I get the message "The forum address you specified is invalid.". I assume therefore that the Hitskin themes are only available for forumotion accounts? If not can you please tell me where I could download (or purchase) this theme from?

I would not be able to transfer our forum to the forumotion forums as our current forum has some adult themes which I am sure would contravene some of the forumotion terms and conditions. Thank you in advance for any help you can give as to where I can buy the scheme from. (I did try using the search before posting, but I have been unable to find other posts on this topic Embarassed ).

Cheers

Esme.

Last edited by Esme on July 28th 2008, 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to mention something)
Esme

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Skins for forums other than Forumotion ones? Empty Re: Skins for forums other than Forumotion ones?

Post by Saurus July 28th 2008, 2:18 am

You have to contact Hitskin about that. This is Forumotion support - not hitskin support.
Saurus
Forumember

Male Posts : 789

http://sunrisers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Skins for forums other than Forumotion ones? Empty Re: Skins for forums other than Forumotion ones?

Post by Esme July 28th 2008, 2:19 am

Thanks for your prompt reply - I have tried searching for Hitskin contact information, yet I keep getting transferred to this site. The Hitskin help button transfers me to this forum.
Esme

Back to top Go down

Post by Saurus July 28th 2008, 4:23 am

Hitskin.com does not lead here in my experience.
Saurus
Forumember

Male Posts : 789

http://sunrisers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 28th 2008, 4:53 am

It should bring you HERE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot Com July 28th 2008, 5:25 am

I am almost positive that hitskin is only for forumotion forums. I doubt you they would let you download one to a non-forumotion forum. Confused
Dot Com
Dot Com
Forumember

Male Posts : 414
Language : English,HTML

http://www.eraofrebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down