The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to settle a category of my forum (for the forum listing)

Go down

How to settle a category of my forum (for the forum listing) Empty How to settle a category of my forum (for the forum listing)

Post by Mr.Killerguitar July 28th 2008, 7:50 am

If this was already posted, I'm sorry. But I was finally annoyed by all the "category problem" posts I find when I did a search.

So, when I made my first board half a year ago I didn't specify a category for it. I didn't think it was useful for me. Or I didn't understand what it was for, nevermind^^
I made some more boards later and they're all in a category and get new members all the time. So I now would like to put my first board also in a decent category. (It should be in one, but I guess it's something like various or so) It has 1400 activity points, I want it badly to be in a fitting category.
However, I think there was a possibility to do so, but since the admin panel became more easy, I can't find anything -.-'
Can someone please tell me if I still can change the category my board is in and if yes, where I do this?

Thanks folks!
Mr.Killerguitar
Mr.Killerguitar
Forumember

Male Posts : 388
Language : German, English, some indo-european stuff

http://steal-this-site.forumieren.de/

Back to top Go down