The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paid for templets, everything i change, changes right back to "stock"

2 posters

Go down

paid for templets, everything i change, changes right back to "stock" Empty paid for templets, everything i change, changes right back to "stock"

Post by tyhodge07 July 30th 2008, 21:54

I paid for templates to edit the bottom footer, and everytime i go back and hit refresh, itll stay, but after about 5 min's it goes right back to how it was with all the links that i removed. if its going to keep doing this and not stay with what i have edited to say, than i want my credits credited back to me, since i basically paid to edit templates that arnt staying edited Rolling Eyes

as of right now, what i have edited is there, since i just had to go modify, than save and publish it again, in about 2-5 minutes, it will be back to normal "stock"
tyhodge07
tyhodge07
Forumember

Male Posts : 708
Language : english

http://rcmodzone.all-up.com/

Back to top Go down

paid for templets, everything i change, changes right back to "stock" Empty Re: paid for templets, everything i change, changes right back to "stock"

Post by Guest July 30th 2008, 23:34

I see that you edited the bottom what else should be showing?

After you clicked save after editing the template you say you did click the green croos image/

Back to top Go down

paid for templets, everything i change, changes right back to "stock" Empty Re: paid for templets, everything i change, changes right back to "stock"

Post by tyhodge07 July 30th 2008, 23:45

Kilsek wrote:I see that you edited the bottom what else should be showing?

After you clicked save after editing the template you say you did click the green croos image/

yea, it only lasts for awhile, than i have to go back and redo it. its up now, but never lasts long
tyhodge07
tyhodge07
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Saurus July 31st 2008, 02:29

It looks edited to me now. Try flushing your browser cache and restarting your browser to see if it changes for you.
Saurus
Forumember

Male Posts : 789

http://sunrisers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 31st 2008, 02:32

tyhodge07 wrote:

yea, it only lasts for awhile, than i have to go back and redo it. its up now, but never lasts long

Would you mind pming me the entire code you have in the footer and I will take a look.

Back to top Go down

Post by tyhodge07 July 31st 2008, 05:49

Kilsek wrote:
tyhodge07 wrote:

Would you mind pming me the entire code you have in the footer and I will take a look.

its staying up still for now, since i paid for templates, there isnt a code i had to use, i just had to remove and edit some of the css that was already in place.
tyhodge07
tyhodge07
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 31st 2008, 15:17

ok because I just checked and it is still there.

glad you seem to have it fixed

Back to top Go down

Post by tyhodge07 July 31st 2008, 15:46

it seems after i keep having to do things over and over, than post about it, it seems to fix itself, lol.
tyhodge07
tyhodge07
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 31st 2008, 16:05

lol

Back to top Go down