The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since css-templates update 30-07-08, I can't change maintitle.

Go down

Since css-templates update 30-07-08, I can't change maintitle. Empty Since css-templates update 30-07-08, I can't change maintitle.

Post by O.Fan July 30th 2008, 11:31 pm

I've tried resubmitting my css, as they say in the article but my maintitle is of the default text color (I had set a different color for it). Same for font face.

I tried changing the color a few imes, nothing happens.

Thanks!
O.Fan
Forumember

Male Posts : 178
Language : French, English

http://olivianewtonjohn.editboard.com/

Back to top Go down

Since css-templates update 30-07-08, I can't change maintitle. Empty Re: Since css-templates update 30-07-08, I can't change maintitle.

Post by Guest July 31st 2008, 12:02 am

did you change it in the colors?

if not do it then try to redo the css by clicking on the view basic css link in the top right copy that then delete your css and paste what you copied in the now black css area and save

Back to top Go down

Since css-templates update 30-07-08, I can't change maintitle. Empty Re: Since css-templates update 30-07-08, I can't change maintitle.

Post by O.Fan July 31st 2008, 1:43 am

Thanks!

But:

1. There's no command in colors to change the title color.

2. I've copied the basic CSS and put it there, instead of the other. It seemed to work but I've had to make a few new tweaks to the css, beyond those I used to, simply to change the maintitle color.
But that's because I'm not familliar with css. It wasn't too difficult...

But I've managed I think.

(phew!)

Thanks!

Smile
O.Fan
Forumember

Male Posts : 178
Language : French, English

http://olivianewtonjohn.editboard.com/

Back to top Go down