The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where to find the edit for this location

3 posters

Go down

where to find the edit for this location Empty where to find the edit for this location

Post by tyhodge07 July 31st 2008, 5:22 am

in the pic i boxed it in in yellow, im wanting to edit that in my css, but i dont know w here to find that, id like to add a couple links underneat the one that is already there. is this possible and does someone know w here i need to go to change some of the things there.

where to find the edit for this location 11111111
tyhodge07
tyhodge07
Forumember

Male Posts : 708
Language : english

http://rcmodzone.all-up.com/

Back to top Go down

where to find the edit for this location Empty Re: where to find the edit for this location

Post by Jalokim July 31st 2008, 11:19 am

its the CSS script for .module
it will effect your portal and the widgets
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

where to find the edit for this location Empty Re: where to find the edit for this location

Post by tyhodge07 July 31st 2008, 2:49 pm

i dont see a .module, is it under templates, and general or portal? or is it somewhere else. i think it may be called something different, the closest i see is under templates>portal and than the standard (Personal widget standard block) one, but than that one doest really have anything in there to edit
tyhodge07
tyhodge07
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 31st 2008, 2:52 pm

ya I have been trying to find this location to edit these widgets.

OP original post: I want to do the same as you!

I would also like to be able to change the widgets header text font color. The font color is that of the main text and not the "header" color you find in the admin panel>colors.

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 July 31st 2008, 5:28 pm

The login-module cannot be edited as it's a preset widget, sorry.

The font colors there can be changed though if your forum is version 3 (not sure about v2 right now - would have to check).

All widget blocks use the CSS class "module", so you would address that via your stylesheet in "Display / Colors / CSS Stylesheet". Change the color codes and paste the codes below:

.module{color: #00ff00;} /*General text color*/
.module div.h3{color:#ff0000;}/*Module title color*/
.module a:link{color:#0000ff;}/*Normal link color*/
.module a:hover{color:#f0f0f0;}/*Links on mouseover*/
zakir321

Back to top Go down

Post by tyhodge07 August 1st 2008, 12:11 am

ahh that sucks Sad i wanted to add alittle to it, you think it will be allowed soon or should i start a poll, even tho half wouldnt know what i was talking about and im bad at explaining things, lol
tyhodge07
tyhodge07
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 1st 2008, 12:16 am

Sunny_D wrote:The login-module cannot be edited as it's a preset widget, sorry.

The font colors there can be changed though if your forum is version 3 (not sure about v2 right now - would have to check).

All widget blocks use the CSS class "module", so you would address that via your stylesheet in "Display / Colors / CSS Stylesheet". Change the color codes and paste the codes below:

.module{color: #00ff00;} /*General text color*/
.module div.h3{color:#ff0000;}/*Module title color*/
.module a:link{color:#0000ff;}/*Normal link color*/
.module a:hover{color:#f0f0f0;}/*Links on mouseover*/

oh sure Sunny know everything about version 3 and kick us cool version 2 folks to the curb, I see how you are now What the fuck ?!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 1st 2008, 6:19 am

ok so that info is for version 3 right?

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 August 1st 2008, 5:19 pm

Can't help it - but phpBB2 can be pretty mulish when it comes to CSS. where to find the edit for this location Mouais

So yes, those codes are for v3, it wouldn't work with v2 without changing other main colors at the same time, I've checked that meanwhile.
zakir321

Back to top Go down