The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum appearance has changed ..?

2 posters

Go down

Forum appearance has changed ..? Empty Forum appearance has changed ..?

Post by Rioghal July 31st 2008, 6:26 pm

Hi,

For the second time my forum's appearance has changed without any prompting from me. (admin). http://thebridge.aforumfree.com/forum.htm

The background colour has changed from Blue to Green and even some of the icons and buttons have changed. The CSS background still has my blue image as code .. but for some reason that is being over ridden by this green colour. This is the second time in less than 3 months.

When it happened the first time I tried to restore my forum to the day before option and that didn't work!! I had to spend the next 2 weeks getting it back to somewhere near as it was before it happened.

How do I remedy this problem and more importantly what has caused it??

Regards
Rioghal
Rioghal
Forumember

Language : English, Gaelic, Japanese

Back to top Go down

Forum appearance has changed ..? Empty Re: Forum appearance has changed ..?

Post by Jalokim July 31st 2008, 6:45 pm

after the last update the CSS is a little messed up
either refer to this thread: https://help.forumotion.com/hitskincom-support-f48/my-themes-are-changing-by-themselves-t13102.htm

or as some people say... just go to your admin panel-> display ->colors -> css and press the submit button again
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Forum appearance has changed ..? Empty Re: Forum appearance has changed ..?

Post by Rioghal July 31st 2008, 6:52 pm

Hi Jalokim,

Thanks for replying .. I had infact just carried out the second of your options 'submitting the css' again and it worked a treat. I came back here to post a solved on the post and see you had posted the 2 options.

Thanks for that.

Regards.
Rioghal
Rioghal
Forumember

Language : English, Gaelic, Japanese

Back to top Go down