The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it OK to 'advertise' another site (if it's for a good cause)?

5 posters

Go down

Is it OK to 'advertise' another site (if it's for a good cause)? Empty Is it OK to 'advertise' another site (if it's for a good cause)?

Post by Guest August 1st 2008, 12:26 pm

This is what I have on my forum:

Is it OK to 'advertise' another site (if it's for a good cause)? Screen50

Are the ads I put there OK? Am I allowed to have theses?

If you want the link to my forum to have a better look, it is here => [LINK TO MEDIAMANIA]

Back to top Go down

Is it OK to 'advertise' another site (if it's for a good cause)? Empty Re: Is it OK to 'advertise' another site (if it's for a good cause)?

Post by Aloverssunset August 1st 2008, 4:34 pm

I hope it is ok, I want to start this up in my own random acts of kindness forum, waiting for a reply as well
Sandra
Aloverssunset
Aloverssunset
Forumember

Female Posts : 256
Language : english

http://abeautifullife2c.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Is it OK to 'advertise' another site (if it's for a good cause)? Empty Re: Is it OK to 'advertise' another site (if it's for a good cause)?

Post by Guest August 2nd 2008, 3:51 am

Thanks for your reply Sandra. I would really like to know if it is OK to do this? Could a member of staff please answer??? Mr. Green

Back to top Go down

Post by KiiD CuDii August 2nd 2008, 4:32 am

Did you add them or you added it from the Admin Panel?
If it's from the Admin Panel then it's ok.Plus why wouldn't it ok to advertise.

Regards
Anime
KiiD CuDii
KiiD CuDii
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1118
Language : USA

http://dramatiktest.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 2nd 2008, 4:34 am

These are ads that I put there myself via the Admin Panel.

Back to top Go down

Post by KiiD CuDii August 2nd 2008, 4:39 am

Well when you signed the TOS agreement it didn't say you can't advertise in your site.But since im not 100% sure i will let the staff reply.I dont want you to get in trouble. Very Happy
KiiD CuDii
KiiD CuDii
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1118
Language : USA

http://dramatiktest.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabear August 2nd 2008, 7:30 am

best thing is to pm Typlo, he can tell you for sure, where as we will just be giving our opinion
mamabear
mamabear
Forumember

Female Posts : 528
Language : English

http://todgrow.forumandco.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 6th 2008, 12:55 pm

lol... I forgot about this.

BUMP. Please could someone (admin Wink ) please answer this question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa August 6th 2008, 1:39 pm

Scamite wrote:Thanks for your reply Sandra. I would really like to know if it is OK to do this? Could a member of staff please answer??? Mr. Green

I don't see a problem with adding those ads on your site Scamite. I think its a great idea for members to get involved with causes like that. They can click on the links and take action. I have used the Breast cancer tag on my forum for members to click on as well before. I don't think it violates any rules really. mwii
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloverssunset August 6th 2008, 2:46 pm

Thanks Nessa!
Aloverssunset
Aloverssunset
Forumember

Female Posts : 256
Language : english

http://abeautifullife2c.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by paint August 7th 2008, 12:19 am

Are we allowed to advertise at all, not via admin panel???
paint
paint
Forumember

Male Posts : 686

Back to top Go down