The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can i have this kind of skin which we use in this forum?

2 posters

Go down

can i have this kind of skin which we use in this forum? Empty can i have this kind of skin which we use in this forum?

Post by yelliace August 2nd 2008, 8:41 am

hello sir and brothers can i request this kind of theme that we use in this forum. what i mean is the display in home/forum. i like the configuration display in this forum. if it is possible please let me know and how to apply it to my forum. thanks and best regards

yelliace
at your service
yelliace

Language : english

Back to top Go down

can i have this kind of skin which we use in this forum? Empty Re: can i have this kind of skin which we use in this forum?

Post by yelliace August 2nd 2008, 11:49 am

i just update in in our display panel, please bear with me
yelliace

Back to top Go down

can i have this kind of skin which we use in this forum? Empty Re: can i have this kind of skin which we use in this forum?

Post by Jalokim August 2nd 2008, 12:33 pm

You cannot have the theme of this forum it is reserved for the official help site only
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Post by yelliace August 2nd 2008, 4:03 pm

Jalokim wrote:You cannot have the theme of this forum it is reserved for the official help site only

thanks for the reply here can you please help me to figure out the display config in vash.forumotion.com because i want that the display in the board is the thread not the categories and sections, if it is can be thanks a lot

br,
yelliace
at your service
yelliace

Back to top Go down